• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• Eragon845

• MDupont

• Jordan

Wow,wow,and wow! I didn't think some of these animals,like the Rock Hyrax,were possible! Makes me wish I could download UCAs now.........

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ShenTirag

Press Release for 12th September, 2007

The Arabian Nights expansion pack will be available soon, during the festival of Ramadan: مضان. Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and is considered the most blessed month during the year. The expansion contains many designs, themes, and animals from areas where Islam is the major religion, so to honor this, the expansion pack will be released during this blessed time.

Check the homepage for updates.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ShenTirag

Press Release for October 1st, 2007:

Artifex is proud to present the release of the long-awaited Arabian Nights expansion pack for Zoo Tycoon 2! Please read the full story here! Featuring 20 new and exciting animals from around the Arabia region, as well as all new foliage, scenery, tour objects and themed objects imported from Civilization IV, this usermade expansion promises to fill your zoos full of Arabian wonder and mystery, delighting zoo builders and their guests alike! To download this new expansion visit this website address: http://www1.freewebs.com/artifex-home/downloads.htm

Menolly

I just added it to my game. You have done a superb job. Love the horses and birds.