Apodemus

Z.Z.
12 hours ago, Fern said:

The Zoo Admin Map Editor is a Hack.

Oh LOL!

Then I only use one hack, the Zoo Admin Map Editor ;D

Z.Z.
20 hours ago, Apodemus said:

Is this standalone or do I need anothet hack for it as well?

I use it stand alone.

Savannahjan

Thanks to Jay for the info on the dormant food items.  It did seem as if they were simply scenery, being in the scenery tab.  Wouldn't it be great if we had an additional category in the animal menu for food, like we have for shelters and toys?   I would love to stock the exhibit and not have to get hungry animal messages to often.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Guest Sspchke

Hi everyone, so the food in "Zoo admin editor" is just a scenery & the animal won't eat them?

That's mean we can't stock more food for our animals.

I'm try to avoid the animal always hungry and food always empty so quickly...

Now we have a mod for to fix that problem?

Please advice...

No the animal won't eat them.

You can make mini exhibits within a large exhibit with one animal, then once the food is placed by the keeper you merge the exhibits.

From Jay: It was not said which animal is getting hungry and using up the food quickly. If it is a user made animal, the animal might not have been configured correctly. If it is an animal that comes with ZT, that might be intentional. ZT has various research programs to make food more nutritional and to make the staff place food more quickly. So ZT is expecting the research to be done for some animals. Some things in ZT are meant to be challenging. It would also be possible to create hacks for specific ZT animals for them to need to eat less, and maybe such hacks exist already, although possibly not. Though I have not tried, it also looks possible to create a hack for ZT's food that makes them count as larger portions. The various food configuration currently have "cFoodUnits = 1000" and "cMaxFoodUnits = 1000". Increasing those values might make the food last longer before running out.