Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

ah you spot a talent with your eyes closed Hawkeye :hug2:

But you are a brilliant talent yourself as well don't you forget about that!

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666
On 3/10/2023 at 4:27 PM, pukkie said:

ah you spot a talent with your eyes closed Hawkeye :hug2:

But you are a brilliant talent yourself as well don't you forget about that!

You cannot compare me with Taz or Vondell - I just convert other people´s work from one game to the other.

Vondell
17 minutes ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

You cannot compare me with Taz or Vondell - I just convert other people´s work from one game to the other.

That's just giving me points for having an inefficient workflow, lol! Don't sell yourself short, I tried my hand at converting ZT2 models and I never got it working the way you and others do. I'd have been doing the same thing if I could have been!

• Like 1

Cricket

Just so you all know:
I will be removing the most recent files from this topic on Wednesday, March 15.  These files should already be on Hawkkeye's Google drive.  This needs to be done in order to ensure our weekly backups will still be performed by our server.  You have a few more days to download the files you want from this thread.  Thanks for your cooperation!  :hug2: 

• Like 2

Hawkkeye666
On 3/11/2023 at 1:36 PM, Vondell said:

That's just giving me points for having an inefficient workflow, lol! Don't sell yourself short, I tried my hand at converting ZT2 models and I never got it working the way you and others do. I'd have been doing the same thing if I could have been!

It takes a time to get it work properly - I had many problems, as can be read at the beginning of this topic, and in Hendrix´s topic about sprite rendering. Now, I don´t change anything just not to mess it up.

But after making it work and making some animation sets, it´s quite easy.

This week´s release, Extinct ostriches & waterfowl.

Animals:

ostriches.jpg.318bf20d613386c5d90455ffe99919fd.jpg

Pachystruthio, Asian Ostrich, Palaeotis, Presbyornis, Dyuktai Goose

Compatibility:

Pachystruthio - Borsato´s Siberian Unicorn (Eremotherium)

Asian Ostrich - Borsato´s Sivatherium

Palaeotis - Khaydar´s Gastornis

Presbyornis - Khaydar´s Uintatherium

Dyuktai Goose - Borsato´s Irish Elk, my Steppe Bison

Enjoy!

*** files removed 2023.07.06

• Like 1
  • Love 2

YoungerPrinceLothric

I never properly thanked you before for making flightless birds. they're seriously underrated in zoology and I love using them in creature design. 

• Like 2

hagethunder

hi, i ve downloaded all your animal and my ZT got crashed, but when i removed them, it s getting back to work. is there something i need to install ?

31 minutes ago, hagethunder said:

hi, i ve downloaded all your animal and my ZT got crashed, but when i removed them, it s getting back to work. is there something i need to install ?

My first & really only thought since I'm not very computer literate, is that you probably exceeded to maximum menu items allowed in the game or the maximum .ztd items allowed in the dlupdate folder.

• Like 2

hagethunder
1 hour ago, HeatherL said:

My first & really only thought since I'm not very computer literate, is that you probably exceeded to maximum menu items allowed in the game or the maximum .ztd items allowed in the dlupdate folder.

i see. so there s no way i could use all those animals yeah?

• Like 1