Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

I do not have much time now, so here are just few fishes. I visited large South American themed aquarium, so I made more fish to be able to recreate it in ZT. I also made small changes in other fishes, based on this visit: harder breeding requirements, slightly lower speed and longer lifespan for tambaqui, increased speed for black arowana, and easier breeding for midas cichlid. You can find updated .ztds of them in this post, or on my google drive. 

And some announcements:

I wrote to ZT Thailand, and they allowed me to convert their Jurassic Park dinosaurs! I have already made some animations, but I screwed lying animation for thyreophorans, so I have to remade it. But, there will be more dinosaurs in the future.

LCGFM was so nice and downloaded me Przewalski´s gazelle. Tibetan exhibit will be finally complete!

Also, I wrote Hendrix about some animals that Tamara Henson made out of ZTABC ungulates and listed as non-public domain (Lichtenstein´s hartebeest and black-tailed deer, and only can be used after asking Longisquama), and it seems that I can make them too. Longisquama is no longer active, but he was fine with people using his work, and meshes Tamara made her animals from are both public domain.

I discovered Tamara Henson´s Countries of the world: France pack, with many interesting domestic ungulates...

So... You remember when I wrote that 4th part of the ungulates was the last one? It seems I lied. Sue me!

And back to fishes:

aqapp.jpg.469844d425938e3e7ddf05f9351f9a95.jpg

Red Terror Cichlid, Black Piranha, Parnaiba Freshwater Stingray, Barred Bichir,

Piraiba

All compatible with my South American aquarium, and all my and Khaydar´s fishes compatible with it, except barred bichir. That one is compatible with my African aquarium.

Enjoy!

*** files removed 2022.02.20

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I know, for most of you, fish aren´t as exciting as for me.

So, here are some dinosaurs.

Animals:

mamenchisaurus.jpg.d54b919f86f90857c2cdfb9345e4dda8.jpg

From biggest to smallest: Mamenchisaurus, Chungkingosaurus, Gigantspinosaurus

All compatible together.

Should I add Tuojiangosaurus in the future, or is it enough stegosaurs for one exhibit?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just a few smaller mammals I made along the way and couldn´t put into a pack for some time.

Animals:

1134894801_smallmammals.jpg.391a4d3d0e0aad61d3ede6216f4ec460.jpg

White-Nosed Coati, Sunda Stink Badger, Virginia Opossum, Sulawesi Bear Cuscus, Striped Skunk

White-Nosed Coati - my Collared Peccary

Sunda Stink Badger - my Binturong and Masked Palm Civet

Sulawesi Bear Cuscus - Borsato´s Lowland Anoa, my Knobbed Hornbill and Sulawesi Stripe-Faced Fruit Bat

Striped Skunk - Borsato´s Raccoon

Enjoy!

Zarawatto
On 2/7/2022 at 8:59 AM, Hawkkeye666 said:

Should I add Tuojiangosaurus in the future, or is it enough stegosaurs for one exhibit?

Sure! There are never enough spikes 🐊🐊

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So, for a long time, I haven´t written about my plans what to do in the future - I was just finishing animals I made animations for before. Further into this thread, you find pics of some stuff which I started to make a long time ago, but it was released just recently (like dinosaurs above) - and some of it isn´t released yet (but will be). So for all two or three people interested, here are my plans/thoughts/whatever about what to do in the future. I still do not have as much time as I had when I started making animals for ZT, so I am gonna continue to release stuff I made some time ago - expect some birds, especially marshland packs (arctic, south american plains, asian), some seabirds (just a few), ibises, macaws (!!!), and few aviary packs (new zealand, for example), and of course, more raptors. Most of them are finished, they just need testing/some last touches. For example, sea eagles pack is finished - I just have to rework bald eagle, because of annoying white line that used model shows around wings while flying, and probably also remade young with some brown texture. South American tropical rainforest marshland (rosette spoonbill, carribean flamingo, glossy ibis, orinoco goose, etc.) and Australian marshland pack (black swan, radjah shelduck, magpie goose...) I haven´t properly started to make, but they are planned after I release finished ones.  

When we´re talking about birds, there will be few scavengers packs - based on African exhibit with various vulture species I found on the internet. But I was surprised that there is very limited number of African vultures available (you can find base for this exhibit, white-backed vulture and tawny eagle in my African raptors pack). So instead, I made scavenger guild birds from various areas. You can expect scavengers from India, South America, Himalayan region and Antarctic.

Fowl - I am reworking my old fowl packs. Solving transparency issues, erasing pink spots, changing sizes of some animals, also making different list icons for males and females (thanks to Fern and Jay for helping me with that one). There will be some bonus/bonuses when I release it (or smaller fowl pack coming some time after it, expect tragopans, argus pheasant, some wild chickens).

Crocodile farm - have I to say more?

Cetaceans - another one that I think is quite telling without further details.

Dinosaurs - I played with their models a long time ago - a lot of them are .bfb models. A few are made and waiting to be released, mostly Bossaggron´s, Acinonyx Jubatus´s, and of course Zoo Tycoon Thailand´s. I plan to release them in formation packs, with dinosaurs found in the same fossil formation compatible and released together. But I need to remade animations for some because of mistakes I made earlier.

Beaver pond - mixed exhibit with american beaver, some water birds, turtles, and amphibians. Fun to watch, and practically finished. I just wait for Vondell to write me about using beaver dam he made. I want animals to like it. If you have a way how to contact him outside of ZT Phoenix, write me, please.

Aquariums - Coast of Florida (some coastal fishes compatible with ingame manatee, quite small one), Carribean (reef fishes compatible with ingame green murray eel), Indo-Pacific (a lot of stuff compatible with ingame manta ray and some fishes I released earlier. This is the first aquarium I started to make, and quite a few animals need to be reworked). North American and Californian aquarium are just planned for now, first one freshwater and second saltwater.

Snakes - I started to make them earlier, but I have problems wih positioning models using ingame Komodo dragon animations. Some of them face different ways then they should. But I think I can manage this in some time.

Ungulates part 5 - yes, I wrote that 4th part was last, but I couldn´t ressist making a new part. I wrote more about is a few posts above.

So, those are my plans for release in next few months. What do you think? Have you any suggestions? Do you want to ask if your favourite animal will be in some of this packs? Go ahead!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Zarawatto

OMG The last time I tried your new stuff was like 6 pages ago for the Eastern Atlantic Aquarium... There is so much new stuff I should take a peek! I'll be waiting for your new work, mainly that beaver pond! 🙀🙀

BTW, would you ever include harpy eagle in your birbs and beaked whales in your cetaceans? 🐳🐳 I won't ask about dinos rn, cause I'd like to see a lot of them 🦕🦕

2 hours ago, Zarawatto said:

OMG The last time I tried your new stuff was like 6 pages ago for the Eastern Atlantic Aquarium... There is so much new stuff I should take a peek! I'll be waiting for your new work, mainly that beaver pond! 🙀🙀

BTW, would you ever include harpy eagle in your birbs and beaked whales in your cetaceans? 🐳🐳 I won't ask about dinos rn, cause I'd like to see a lot of them 🦕🦕

Yep, there will be beaked whales. Not just one.

Harpy eagle is made and tested and it´ll be in the next raptor pack probably.

• Thanks 1

On 2/14/2022 at 2:11 AM, Zarawatto said:

And here it is.

American raptors.

Animals:

2041329908_americanraptors.jpg.bcd9cea506f9e7490f96f5943dbb1554.jpg

Red-Legged Seriema, Harpy Eagle, Harris´s Hawk, Chaco Eagle, Red-Tailed Hawk

Compatibility:

Red-Legged Seriema - Borsato´s Darwin´s Rhea, my Grey Brocket and Pampas Deer

Enjoy!

• Love 2

Wow! A red-tailed Hawk! Thank you! :wootsmiley:

• Like 1