hshelby99

• CelestialEvolution
    • MaastrichianFan
    • PollyPocketFan79
    • HeatherL

EG's Designs

Guest eternalgravity

Guest eternalgravity

I was informed my Orca statue wasn't working right and found no matter how I sliced/resized it, there was no getting around redoing it. I forgot how I went about doing said orca statue soo...since I had to design it all over again I thought why not make a few more? Someone did request some. *cough*pukkie*cough*

So here's a preview of the three I have done. I have a few more in mind, but I'm out of practice and might take a while to finish.

And, yes, this is Sundance :post-59-1192173612:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

And I must be in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I have it now and I am out for testing will be back with my findings *runs of to play* Oh Eternal Sundance

Is the updated version of your sunset pinguin I snatched at the lounge and even stays within weak fenced exhibits

be up for download here as well? And do you think you will get it able to swim in a tank as well?

Oh was not for playing yet! ah Alass! However I looked yet and wow does the one with the turtles look absolutely fantastic! You might be out of practise, girl But you haven't lost your touch :hug2: :adore:

I am the happiest ZooTekkie No doubt! :elkgrin:

genkicoll

Oh hoho! You've revealed your true identity! I converted your .bmp to a .jpg so that people can view it without downloading it :)

Pukkie must be the most spoiled Tekkie in history, she always seems to get everything she wants :24: We love the pukkie, and love her feedback, so we always get talked into what she wants :risitas6ba0:

Oh, and if the Sunset Penguin has been updated at ZKL, I'll grab it and update our version :)

Guest eternalgravity

Yes, I revealed myself. I'm impatient and thought I'd put a few previews out. I do have to repay Pukkie for that lovely zoo she made.

I'm partial to the turtle one myself. May redo the jellyfish. It kinda irks me.

I'll have to look into the penguin for tanks. I've been going through my animals and objects and fixing a lot of little problems. So it might be a while before I get back to the penguins.

I thought I sent you a PM telling you it had been updated Genki. Maybe I didn't. XD I'll be sure to tell you when Cetacean Celebration is updated as well.

And thank you for converting the image. I didn't realize it needed downloaded. Jpgs just irk me because of the loss of clarity.

genkicoll

Yes, jpgs are terrible about loss of clarity, but when it's just for a preview, they're best to use. The size is smaller than pngs (which will also show up) and they don't have to be downloaded like bmps.

Don't worry about checking the penguins for tankability, pukkie already did, and they are tankable :D

ZooGrammy

Wow, it is so great to have you here Sundance. I'm afraid that you will always be that to me. I really appreciate all that you have made for the game over the years. And I am so happy for your renewed interest. We are addicted to ZT1 here and that is all there is to it.

Guest eternalgravity

Thanks Genki, Pukkie for informing me about the penguin. I have quite a few things to test and I always forget a critter or object. That takes one thing off my list.

Eg, Sundance, all the same to me. Just been called EG for the last couple of years.

And you're welcome. But I really see it as a trade-off.

I agree with the addict thing completely. XD I create stuff, people download, and in turn other creators give me my fix of objects/animals. And those that can't create are our support group.

Savannahjan

It's so wonderful to have you here oh Sundance of Eternal Gravity! :halloweencat: I'm another one who has enjoyed your creations for years. I'm looking forward to your new items.