• LapisLazuli77
    • Truly_happy
    • bxdczoo
    • Hawkkeye666
    • nana_nytowl

EG's Designs

Guest eternalgravity

Guest eternalgravity

Here's a few more....not sure if they'll be released as a pack themselves or included in another.

New flowering hanging baskets. Thought the first ones I did were rather flat. The jpg and rainforest terrain don't show detail very well, but there's something of a design on them. And the colors are brighter.

I was thinking of doing the posts in different colors (bronze, aqua, etc) but didn't know if it'd be worth my time. And does the dirt bottom detract from the looks? I, myself, generally don't use them. And if I do I use quarter-tile flowers around them. Wa-la, no dirt. :halloween-081:

The bottom four on the left are modeled after some pretty lamps I found pics of. So if anyone has any interesting lamppost pics they'd to see in their zoo send it my way. I'll try, pixels allowing.

The Observations areas have been done for 3-4 years now, ztd'd and fixed rotations. And I just found another folder of them. They come complete with matching lamposts. Which are not shown as they 'bled' so bad in the screenshot they're a garbled mess of green, white, and pinpoints of color. XD

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

Oh This is absolutely definately you It has Sundance signature all over it! :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

Eternal Sundance will do just fine too :elkgrin: I do have to agree with you about the lampposts These flowerbaskets look bit more spherical The dirt bottom doesn't bother me personally but the idea of putting quarter tile flowers around them is very nice as well. That immediately brought me the idea why don't you create them that way. Including the flowers you prefer to use around them will probably make them look even better then they do allready and it is more likely you get to play with them yourself as well for it does seem to bother you a bit that you now generally don't. I have no idea about them in other colours too allthough bronze seems like a good idea but however if you would like to make them with the ingame atlantean colours (matching the tankwalls, the giftshop and the path I mean) Now THAT would be :cheerlie: fantastic! :cheerlie:

The vieuwing area's are as breathtaking as they are lovely and will make a beautiful addition to our zoos and then to think about there are matching lampposts to come with them is absolutely great!

Now to clear a mistake: I did test the penguin but it DOES NOT (I repeat NOT) use the tanks Maybe I typed that wrong for I ment was how I wish they would use the tank. So alass how much I wished it could be of your list it is still on it! So if you would like to take another look on the sunset pinguin it would sure make me extremely happy! :elkgrin:

TigerKitty did a set of lamp recolours over at ZTUF which would give you an idea of how each colour looks or there are the coloured colums that Toodlepops and I did.

I don't mind the dirt but Pukkies idea of putting flowers around the base yourself is nice too

I think/thought genki had done lamps to match the atlantean, african fence and a couple of others.

That is true Fern She did and her lamps are great ut then we would and have her fantatic lamps and new fantastic ingame atlantean lamps with flowers (nothing beats a nice variety :elkgrin:)

genkicoll

Beautiful, Sundance, as always :cheerlie: I love everything! :laugh:

You don't have to save as jpgs to preview - you can load them here as pngs if you like! It's just that the jpgs are a smaller size and easier for people on dial up to view :)

Guest eternalgravity

*gasp* You doubted me pukkie?! lol

This is a screenshot from ZT, not my own printscreen. So it saved it jpg. I forgot how cruddy they come out. Photoshop has spoilt me. :post-59-1192173612:

The flowers at the bottom...I usually use quarter tile flowers for this so I can mix and match for variety. And that's quite a list of color combinations there. Something else to add to my list.

I need to start looking through the zoo screenshots to get ideas, I love what you did there Zoogrammy. Would never have thought of that in a millions years.

And another pic of the new sea creature statues, featuring the beluga. Not sure if I'll leave it like this or give it the water background like the others.

genkicoll

That's awesome, Sundance!! :wub: and Ziggy, I'd have never thought of it, either, it's brilliant! :vishenka_34:

There are so many incredible screenshots in the threads, Sundance - I hope you have a good internet connection!

Guest eternalgravity

Sadly no. We only have good old fashion dialup around here. I find a few fics or read a book while waiting for big things to dl.

It is wonderfull the gazebo's you created ZooGrammy I hope you do not mind I snathch your original ideas for my zoos for sure I need to try this myself However when these new vieuwing area's of Eternal Sundance come through I sure wish you make some more screens

Eternal Sundance I was in awe for quite a while looking at the beluga playing in the ruins That is so creative :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: And it looks good too. Just wonderful!