• (Designer)Zarawatto
    • Goosifer
    • Luz21
    • kenny
    • Fern

toodlepop's projects

toodlepops

toodlepops

Well, since we got new digs, thought we needed a new admin building. I don't think this is my best work, LOL, but it's a beginning. I need a good phoenix to put in the nest. Love it? :wub: Hate it? :wife: Need to scrap it and start over? :o I'm not sure yet...

post-22-1167832277.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toodlepops

• pukkie

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

genkicoll

hehe, I just released a phoenix statue that might work - has all 4 rotations, too ;) I still have the larger size, also.

ZooGrammy

TP are you still working on some of your other projects? I seem to remember a hotel and other things. Just a little nudge. :browncow:

toodlepops
TP are you still working on some of your other projects? I seem to remember a hotel and other things. Just a little nudge. :browncow:

No animation on the fire, Jane, don't know how to get that to work yet. :unsure: If someone wants to take the final product and give it a whirl, be my guest. :cheerlie:

ZooG, I've got 20+ buildings/other things in various stages of being configured. My part's done on those, and they've been passed on to the powers that be, (shhh...that'd be Jay & Fern) for completion. I just finished a set of food stands but, haven't passed them on yet to be configured, will soon though. They are in circus tent colors. :D

toodlepops

Genki, I'll "borrow" the phoenix if you'll allow. Can't find any good pics I can rotate easily. Big & little, if possible, as I don't know if this roof is going to stay like it is. Might pull it off and do something else entirely.

genkicoll

"Allow", she says <genki snorts> Yeah, right - you know you can use anything of mine you'd like :D hehe

:elkgrin: :cristi: Hm please will you keep some of that animal signs in remeberance :elkgrin:

(off course I ment all of the remaining animal signs :uglyhammer: )

toodlepops
:elkgrin: :cristi: Hm please will you keep some of that animal signs in remeberance :elkgrin:

(off course I ment all of the remaining animal signs :uglyhammer: )

I thought we were done with animal signs? hmmm... All the savannah animals are done aren't they? I know all in game dino's and MM's are done. What's missing again?