Top Posters In This Topic

• toodlepops

• pukkie

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

toodlepops

It's morphed a bit. Had to sleep on it. I like this one much better. Pretty much just need to add the phoenix, which I just got from Genki, and it'll be done. Will save the finished product as a surprise. :wubgreen:

post-22-1167976104_thumb.jpg

I like it too but is it possible to have the colour of the roof the same as the roofcolour beneath the nest Also the buildihg is quite large could'nt you make both versions so if I make a small zoo I can use the first version?

toodlepops
I like it too but is it possible to have the colour of the roof the same as the roofcolour beneath the nest Also the buildihg is quite large could'nt you make both versions so if I make a small zoo I can use the first version?

For the 10th time I don't know how to do animation, nor how to get the animations out of RCT 2. If someone else does and can do it much better, then go for it.

Pukkie, you need to become a designer. LOL You've got great ideas.

Cricket
It's morphed a bit. Had to sleep on it. I like this one much better. Pretty much just need to add the phoenix, which I just got from Genki, and it'll be done. Will save the finished product as a surprise. :wubgreen:

Yes, I must agree ... This version is better! It appears to have more "character"! lol Nice job!!

For the 10th time I don't know how to do animation, nor how to get the animations out of RCT 2. If someone else does and can do it much better, then go for it.

Pukkie, you need to become a designer. LOL You've got great ideas.

Oh no I just couldn't I can not even draw with a regular pencil I have no idea how a computer works or programmes

It's nice to see designers work out some of the spontaneous ideas I get I am so for job allocation I'll bring in some ideas

and you our very talented ZooTek designers work them out so I can play the ultimate complete collection game.

:elkgrin:

ZooGrammy

TP, I like it too. I agree it is better with flames just coming up the building. Our Phoenix is always just escaping the flames. LOL

toodlepops

It's nice to see designers work out some of the spontaneous ideas I get I am so for job allocation I'll bring in some ideas

and you our very talented ZooTek designers work them out so I can play the ultimate complete collection game.

We have a saying for that over here, Pukkie, it's called "passing the buck". :24: Nice if you can get away with it. :24:

I don't actually freehand draw that much. I use the building components from RCT 2 to start out with. I do change colors, add/subtract/alter in other ways, once I've gotten the building shell put together. I've gotten quite good at making those diagonal walls and blending colors. Wait til the Dove Cote comes out. You'll flip! ;)

I have no idea what you're saying there That is all :laie_14: beyond me way to technical! and please, please, please let me know what the Dove cote is :822do: