• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marlizdu

• lam321f

• Firehawke

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, quick question about Unleashed. I've tried on four seperate occasions to sign up; but after doing so my account doesn't get vailidated and gets deleted after a few weeks. It's very stressful as there's a few choice downloads I've promised my 6 Year old Brother he can test out once I get them onto the computer. Any input?

You might want to check out the thread in their forums under News > Admin Announcements and look for the topic about registering problems.

I know it took me a few tries to get registered.

Pm Lam from here and tell her what user name you are joining under and ask her to get PZ to okay it. The problem with all sites these days is that spambots join all the time and trying to sort out what is real and what is not is hard for the Admin of the sites.

Fern,

I just tried to get on Zoo Tycoon Unleashed and ALL the boards are gone!! Only the statistics and who posted last and what it was under shows. There are no other boards anywhere. Do you know what's going on and if they know about it?

Kim

Savannahjan

I suspect everything is there, but the paths are missing or corrupted. I was able to get into the "A Day at the Zoo" subforum and also "ZT Photo Booth" subforum indirectly. If they don't know, I'm sure they will soon. Hopefully, it will be an easy fix.

• 8 months later...
Guest ZooKitty

I had a problem with this forum last week. I registered and clicked the activation link but no response. Now when I try to log in it says there is no such member. I did try to register again (as suggested by a friend) but its doing the same thing.

They have a help thread but I cannot post on it until my account is activated so not very helpful LOL. I was wondering that maybe its not being monitered anymore?

Has anyone else had trouble with logging in or registering recently? Its a pity because they have some great stuff for the game. Just cant download any of it :(

Some of their things are here and some are at the Designer Guild

Send a pm from Tek to PZ (PsychicZookeeper) as she is Admin there.