• Most Online

AlwaysTired
    Newest Member
    AlwaysTired

• Hawkkeye666
    • Fern

Zoo Tycoon Unleashed Forums **(Site No Longer Exists)**

Brandi

sorry guys - meant to get in here but have been busy. No worries, PZ is working on it. The communication process just seems to be pretty slow. We'll be back! Meanwhile, enjoy yourselves here at Phoenix.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marlizdu

• lam321f

• Firehawke

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys - meant to get in here but have been busy. No worries, PZ is working on it. The communication process just seems to be pretty slow. We'll be back! Meanwhile, enjoy yourselves here at Phoenix.

I am, but I really miss ZTUF. It was the first user site I discovered and I was :glitter_happy: when I did.

Looking forward the return of Zee-Tuf people :sFun_IthinkImgoing:

OK, since they keep pogo-ing back and forth, and I have yet to catch them when it's up, can someone pretty please post the txt file (or send me a copy of theirs) for the ZT2 EA persistent award unlock? Or at least the code for the endangered theme? I'm up to year 5 of my challenge zoo still waiting for a second endangered challenge to pop up so I can get this unlocked, and it's driving me batty. :)

I blame the full moon for the problems they're having. Yeah, let's go with that. :JC_see_stars:

• 3 months later...
Guest psychiczookeeper

I just posted an announcement at Unleashed that at some point in the next month, we will be offline for a day or two. This is an important step to finally getting the downloads back online, so hang in there!

We are in the process of coordinating things to move the forum. When there is more information, we will let you know. I'll be posting information here. Thanks for providing the site advertisements for us!

Remember, this is an advance notice. I don't know when the forum will be offline, but things are progressing so it should be during the next month. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

I hope it's soon my bf is leaving so I'll need something to do.

Savannahjan

It's great to hear you are making progress with your move. Hope this goes well for you, let us know if we can help in any way.