Newest Member
    AlwaysTired

• riou108
    • Hawkkeye666
    • twohawks

Zoo Tycoon Unleashed Forums **(Site No Longer Exists)**

Brandi

Good luck getting the site back up!

And thanks for posting the contest rules, Jan! I had some questions I just got answered :)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marlizdu

• lam321f

• Firehawke

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, so that's why I couldn't get on yesterday! lol

Guest psychiczookeeper

Thanks, Jan, for posting the contest.

Since Unleashed is temporarily out of commission, Jan has kindly offered to let us use the Zoo Tek Phoenix database of downloads for this contest. Same rules regarding the number of downloads applies, with the following additions and clarifications ---

*Up to 20 individual UCI items plus 2 free packs, posted in the rules announcement by the wonderful SJ

*You may add one pack of flowers, but please make it a pack with only 20 or so individual items. Please do not add one of the huge packs.

*No UCI animals!

*You must send me all of the UCI files you use in the email with your completed zoo if you want me to see the UCI items when I score your zoo.

Additional clarification -- "Midnight, August 31" means about 11:55 pm on August 31, whatever your local time is.

If we got some dls off of ZTU before it went down, can we still use those?

Thanks PZ!!!

(goes off to look at dls)

@Firehawke - I'll jump out on a limb & say that you should be able to use the ZTUF downloads if you've already got them - Just make sure you zip 'em up & include 'em when you mail your zoo to PZ.

@Pukkie - thanks for the wishes. I'm sure it'll get up & running again, it just might take a bit of time.

& thanks, Jan for letting us "hang out" here & use Tek's downloads for our contest.

Guest teamedwardluver

For some reason, everytime I try to go to the forums it says I'm forbidinn to go there. Anyone know why? And if you do know, how do I fix it? Please tell me ASAP. Thanks!

The site's been down.

But...it looks like it's back up!!! :th_hapydancsmil: Thanks guys!

I also had problems last night with getting back on. After I typed in my Username (which it remembered) and then hit "go" it said I was Forbidden to sign in, so I had to try again and retype my password in this time.

Kim