• Total Members
    • Most Online

hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• (Admin)Savannahjan

Zoo Tycoon Unleashed Forums **(Site No Longer Exists)**

Brandi

Zoxaeus has been very busy this week upgrading the forum software and such. So there have been times that we were not able to log in.

This is probably something connected to the upgrades and I am sure Zox will have it fixed as soon as possible. I know that some things have to be done with the forum off-line.

:wink: :vishenka_34:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marlizdu

• lam321f

• Firehawke

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Around the World 6

May 23-24, 2009

Unleashed Goes To School - and what a school it is

Unleashed is now in its 6th year - and what does one do at that time in one's life? Yup, you got it - goes to school of course. So if you want to find out how fun school can really be once Unleashed, come join us for a weekend of Unleashed school fun!

Here is what we are offering to our members during this once-a-year event:

• Lots of chatroom activity! Get to know the other members!
  • Member title changes - a rare opportunity to customize your title!
  • Contests! Lots of contests, including ... ZT1 suitability, special ATW contests, and speedy design contests for ZT1 and ZT2
  • More ZT2 challenge helps
  • EA walkthroughs
  • Zoologically Speaking articles
  • Quizzes and games, including Speedy Bingo!
  • New downloads!
  • Community zoos
  • Fansite awards
  • Special Benefactor activities and prizes!
  • Oh yes! PRIZES!!
  • Lots of fun and much, much more!

We're telling you now so you can mark your calendars, rearrange your schedule, ask for time off from work, or do whatever else you need to do to join us. :party: Don't miss it!

We'll see you at Around the World 6 "Unleashed Goes To School" on May 23-24, 2009.

If you want to join in on the school house fun, we have a little questionnaire that we are asking you to reply to here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Caddienoah

I finally returned and posted some screens of a workbench I'm working on...I know I have only 33 or 34 posts at the site...but noticed that when I went to edit the previous posts...I could only edit the last post I did...not the previous ones...can you tell me how many posts I need before I can edit/modify the previous posts?

The problem is that when I posted screens they appeared too small...found out what I did wrong and would like to correct my mistake...

Thanks!

genkicoll

At ZTUF, members can only modify their posts in the first 5 minutes of having made the original post. Old posts can only be modified by staff members, so you'll probably have to contact Marli privately with the information, or have her delete the old posts and then repost the new images.

Doesn't have to be Marli - could be any of us :wink:

Make you a deal. If you go over the and post the new screens you want to replace the old ones, I will merge the two posts for you and delete the smaller screens :)

We have just posted a new screenshot contest and a new ZT2 contest for ATW 6. So if you like ZT2 contests, come on over and check them out :)

Guest Caddienoah

Thank you...I will repost the screens and info...actually if you could just remove the old thread completely...if that would save you time and trouble...that would be ok too...I appreciate your help with this...