help, i think i am missing items

doggydog1998

Savannahjan

I think I've been living under a rock.....I don't remember ever seeing these beta items.  Surely I have seen them over the years.  These look great.  Would love to have these all in one combined 'beta' file; these are all must haves.   Thank you Fern & Jay, and thanks to doggydog1998 for bringing these items back to light.

• Like 1

doggydog1998

i think i figure out what i was talking about these two themes pack (or theme items) in the pictures  are not in my game, maybe they were just in the complete collection, i have see them in a few lets-plays i watched, and then someone post these pics in a discord sever i am in.

Zoo_Tycoon_2021-06-16_9_25_22_AM.png.35aa77ca2da7d475dc1bb5f913b7d12c.pngZoo_Tycoon_2021-06-16_9_23_01_AM.png.60df2308daa7e3bc12a2fd77c7a6a988.png

Try Zoo Admin ZT1 Downloads under the heading Official Blue Fang/ Microsoft Releases. That area should have what you want.

• Like 1

Z.Z.

Is there a way that those files can be hosted here at Tek too?

They are Blue Fang files, so no one owns them.

I got the same message yesterday.

Cricket
4 hours ago, Z.Z. said:

Is there a way that those files can be hosted here at Tek too?

Jan and I will have to check into this :D

4 hours ago, Z.Z. said:

I just tried to get to Zoo Admin and I got a warning:

I got the same warning as well.  My guess is perhaps Yellowrose is doing some type of maintenance or re-configuring.  At least, I hope that's all that is wrong.

Z.Z.

Ok, cool, then maybe doggydog can get the downloads hes missing :)

Savannahjan

This happened to us several years ago; we had to upgrade our security credentials through our host. Some browsers will allow you to continue on to the site.

As to the CC content, we would have to secure permission from Blue Fang, which doesn’t exist, or from Microsoft, which isn’t likely.  However we could have a combined .ztd file ready to share when it is needed on an individual basis.