• Goosifer
    • Richy III
    • OttoPruin2007
    • DragonEmperor500

Regarding Awards

HeatherL

38 minutes ago, Fern said:

Want to send me your zoo?

If this is for me, too late. I already bulldozed the savannah exhibits as I needed to complete other things.

1 hour ago, Z.Z. said:

I am amazed at the number of animals that can not be raised to 100% exhibit suitability.

I know! Annoying.  It doesn't help that I usually play with Pixigger's savannah hack installed so I'm not used to creating those exhibits the the way ZT wants you to.

The only hacks I had installed this time were ZA map editor and Particle's Larger Menu Panels. I find it almost impossible to play without the larger menu panels.

Z.Z.
13 hours ago, Fern said:

Want to send me your zoo?

If this is for me, the zoo is just a test to see if I could figure out why Heather didnt get the savannah award, and all the flowerbeds are ones I made, which are all height 1 and have been used in lots of my zoos already without this issue, so Im not sure what good sending this zoo would do, but thanks for the offer Fern :hug2:

Z.Z.
12 hours ago, HeatherL said:

It doesn't help that I usually play with Pixigger's savannah hack installed so I'm not used to creating those exhibits the the way ZT wants you to.

The only hacks I had installed this time were ZA map editor and Particle's Larger Menu Panels. I find it almost impossible to play without the larger menu panels.

What does the savannah hack do?

Hmm... I cant think of any reason the larger menu panels would affect the awards system.

Im sorry hon, Im stumped.

• Like 1

The savannah hack makes the suitability for certain savannah animals the same so it's easier to make combined exhibits and it allows for the placement of more tall grass which I feel looks more natural.

http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/index.php?topic=1391.0

And, I appreciate that you tried to figure it out for me, thanks! :doggyhug2:

Z.Z.

No problem, I just wish I was able to build it all before you bulldozed it all, Im fast, but not THAT fast! ;D

Im still going to run it to see what happens when Trex makes a baby, Ill let you know what I find. :)

• Thanks 1