• The_sagebrush_kid
    • pdn
    • Goosifer
    • riou108
    • Fern

Artifex Forums

Guest ShenTirag

Guest ShenTirag

Hi! I just realised we don't have a thread here, hehe!

Artifex is a team of user expansion pack designers for Zoo Tycoon 2; our first release was ZT2: Arabian Nights, featuring 20 animals, scenery, foliage and more based around the Arabian region. Now for the most exciting news:

envelope.gif

We are preparing to embark upon an excursion to travel the oceans in search tropical paradise! We hope to sail away into the tropics and discover the isles hiding within. The Hawaiian Islands and Papua New Guinea are just a few of the places we plan to explore, seeing such animals as the Hawaiian Monk Seal and the Northern Cassowary as they live in their lush and vibrant homes. We will be documenting our trips and showing you all of the wondrous plants and animals we see. Once we set sail we'll be sure to send information.

Announcing: Zoo Tycoon 2: ISLAND EXCURSIONS

Please do come along and give us feedback etc at http://sites.google.com/site/artifexhome/ and our forums at http://s6.invisionfree.com/Artifex_Forums/ :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eragon845

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• animalz07

Guest zoomeister

Sounds exciting!! I've downloaded the Arabian Nights EP but I haven't installed it yet.... too busy with EA right now.... I'll do my best to stay on board with this one though!!

Menolly

Can't wait for this expansion. I've used the Arabian Nights and think its wonderful. Love the Arabian horses.

Guest Champ_Believer

Hey I was just wondering is the Arabian Nights thing safe? i want to make sure before I download it because this computer is brand new. Thanks!

Guest Hughesy

It should be as The artifex team are like the most respected designers in the zoo tycoon community and they make their animals really well so their shouldnt be a problem

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome!! A channel islands fox!! They're one of my favorite canids,behind the Fennec. :wub: I hope the SS Artifex visits New Zealand and brings me back a kiwi!! :biggrin: