• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eragon845

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• animalz07

Guest ShenTirag

Hiya!

We've had a bit of a lull whilst many of the members go through exams, but now we're back and have been updating furiously! Come and join in our adventures and take a look at our latest guessing game, right here! Thanks for all your wonderful comments!

• 2 months later...
Guest ShenTirag

Hi folks! I hope you're enjoying our round-the-world trip! :) Our animal count is racking up now - and still with plenty of stops to go!

Recently we just posted our FIFTIETH! :O ship's log, which unveiled our ninteenth animal! :D Because of this milestone, we have upgraded our site - so the new link is http://sites.google.com/site/artifexhome/! Please check it out, we have new features, banners, wallpapers, layout and more! The ship's logs are now officially incorporated into the website, and all of our stuff from Arabian Nights is also available to look at!

Hope you're enjoying the trip! :)

• 8 months later...
Guest ShenTirag

hello everyone! *dusts off topic!!* I hope you're still with us, and we profusely apologise for being very inconsistent over the last five months with our progress...I guess you could say the S.S. Artifex had to pull in for maintenance, but now it's ready to set sail again and continue our updates!

Whilst we're gathering speed again, please do come and take a look at our latest developments:

Scenery Showcase - A chance to get a closer look at our themes and scenery objects!

Screenshot Thread - A very informal thread where we are posting fun screenshots from testing or just plain zoo building that we wanted to share! Give us some feedback and if there's anything in particular you'd like to see...who knows? We might just be able to grant your request!

As ever, our site is http://sites.google.com/site/artifexhome/, and our comment and discussion forums are at http://z6.invisionfree.com/Artifex_Forums/

Thanks for your continued support!

Artifex Team

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kiwi

I SOOOO can't wait for this. All the animal selections were PERFECT! I love artifex, ever since AN. You guys are also part of the reason I started to use user-created items. :clap: Maybe you should post some of the test screenies here. I'd love to see more!

-Kiwilover

• 3 months later...
Guest ShenTirag

IslandExcursionsBanner.jpg

S.S. Artifex, Ship's Log: 11th September, 2009.

Our round the world trip has come to an end, and we have slowly but steadily been gathering the plants and animals to release for Island Excursions. Over the last two years crew members have come and gone, we have grown older and taken on new responsibilities and challenges in our lives, and our adventure on the high seas has not always been the forefront of our minds. As we head for the dock for the last time, there is a heavy weight on our hearts - the journey is nearly complete.

But there is also excitement and joy, because the first part of Island Excursions is now ready for release! The first five animals, alongside all the foliage,the Paradise theme scenery and buildings are here for you now! We have been working as hard as we can to get everything finished, and we will get there eventually, but we thought it would only be fair to release the expansion in blocks as we finish them up.

Download the first part of Island Excursions here!

We hope you enjoy the release so far of Island Excursions, and you will join us soon when we release the next block - we promise it will be soon!

Artifex Team