pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• HeatherL
    • bxdczoo

zoo of the year award? HELP

Guest vickiesunflower

Guest vickiesunflower

so in the marine mania game, how do you earn the zoo of the year award to unlock the elephant seal statue.?

my zoos are doing great, but ive never earnt that award or seen it, how do you get it.

also the excellence in arctic exhibit construction , how do you do it, to unlock the iceberg?

any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• momAKAmom

• ageise02

Guest Caddienoah

Sunflowers,

I've only received the Zoo of the Year twice, in all the zoos I've built. According to what I researched, you receive the award for a zoo with 95 or above in all areas, with 25 or more exhibits, and if the zoo has a large amount of worth. Though, the one zoo had only a net worth of about 50,000 dollars. I've gotten the animals and guests at 95, since the last one, but the general average wasn't. I also read that to get the award, the zoo has to average the 95 for six months, also hard to get, I find.

The excellance award consists of having high rated exhibits for all the following: Beluga, Walrus, Narwhal, Artic Wolf, Polar Bear, Wooly Mammoth, Wooly Rhino, and Artic Lion's Mane Jellyfish. Why the Saber-Tooth Cat isn't on the list, I don't understand!

Good Luck on the awards...You can do it!!! Keep on trying!!!

Peace,

:moosey2:

Caddienoah

Guest vickiesunflower

thanks caddie, thats going to be a hard slog. i mean all that for just a silly statue of an animal. lol.

well i will give it a try anyways.

well done for atleast getting it a few times. :adore:

genkicoll

Until we write up our own guides, check out the thread on how awards are obtained at ZTUF, HERE. It tells you how to gain every award available in ZT1 :)

As for the specifics you asked about, to add to what Caddienoah said:

Excellence in Arctic Conservation

Display an Arctic Wolf, Beluga, Narwhal, Pacific Walrus, and Polar Bear in exhibits with minimum exhibit suitability of 85.

Excellence in Arctic Construction is the one that CN mentioned above :wink:

For the Zoo of the Year award, you need at least 20 exhibits with an animal happiness of at least 90, guest happiness of 90, and zoo value of $350,000

Guest vickiesunflower

OH MY---- that almost sounds overwhelming to do . how scary. ive never buillt such a big zoo with that many exhibits in it .

genkicoll

Well the Excellence in Arctic Conservation is only 5 animals, at least. The Zoo of the Year, though... 20 exhibits is a few :tongue:

genkicoll

Well, I once (before MM came out, so it was a LONG time ago!) decided to make a zoo with every animal, but I'm not sure I ever finished it :P On our January Save the Whales zoo we had all three of the awards mentioned in this thread, plus... I don't even know how many others! I'd have never achieved it by myself, but with my Dragons' help, we ended up with a beautiful zoo chock-full of awards!

Guest Caddienoah

Genki,

I looked up the two awards, "Consevation" has five animals in suitable exhibits.

"Construction" has the eight animals, in suitable exhibits.

Went to the Wisco site to double check...will check at other sites too. Checked at Zoo Admin, too.

Please remember I'm old and do make mistakes...

Peace,

:moosey2:

Caddienoah

genkicoll

I'm going off of the information I found at ZTUF - just follow the link in post #4 of this thread :wink: