pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• Hawkkeye666
    • Goosifer

starter zoo?

Guest vickiesunflower

Guest vickiesunflower

is there anywhere on tek i can download a zoo that has been partially built already with exhibits and objects etc.. so i can then continue to builld on it?????

thanks guys

Guest vickiesunflower

are there any more zoos i can download??

also is there any way i can download the zoo that is in the last picture? where you have everything set up?

Guest Caddienoah

Genki,

Is there a way to exchage zoos? Say, I had a zoo that I could lone Sunflowers, how could one do it? I'm sure we all have a zoo that we could share with someone...a kind of learning experience, we could all learn new ideas, or play and change things to see how numbers go up /down and /or just have fun...the reason I think we all play the game, to start with.

Peace,

:panda:

Caddienoah :yahoo:

:moosey2:

genkicoll

Well that's kind of what we're doing with this month's indi (individual) contest - the tag team zoo is that kind of concept, where you exchange the zoo and take turns. It's really a lot of fun! It's also what we do on our club contests, in a way :)

You can "loan" someone, anyone!, a zoo by exchanging e-mail addresses via PM, then e-mailing the zoos to each other.

Savannahjan

Just remember if you send someone your zoo, to include a zip of the user-made downloads used in your zoo. Or at least a list of what you used and where they can be found. If someone opens your zoo and the downloads you used are not in their dlupdates folder, they won't show up in the game when your friend opens it.

Guest vickiesunflower

i just dont get it, i downloaded some of the zoos especially the lovely looking llama stealing moose club one, and i thought i had downloaded everything, but when i open it up there are a load of blank spaces in the zoo where things should be.

genkicoll

You need to have the following animals:

Jordan's Ermine

Ghirin's Gyrfalcon

Brown and Collared Lemmings

Barren Ground, Woodland and Peary Caribous

Hooded and Harpseal

Porbeagle

and the

Arctic Fox by LawebTek

PLUS

the Invisible Fence

If you have all of these, the needed UCI's should be included in the zip you downloaded... BUT they're not! :o Pukkie?? I need to have a zip of the LSM's UCI's for your Save the Whales Zoo so that I can add them to the downloads area!