Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• MaastrichianFan
    • Goosifer

ZTD Files Mysteries

Guest Dizzy

Guest Caddienoah

How does one add a screenshot to a file of an animal, scenery, etc? I like the idea...I haven't used some files even when I have the correct name, because I don't remember what is what. I've seen it in use in some files I've downloaded, but didn't keep the main file when I moved it into the game.

ZooGrammy

Right click on the picture of the dl and click on "save picture as". Put the jpg wherever you store your dls outside the game. I put the jpg into the zip file of the dl so that I always know what it is. A lot of us keep a separate folder organized with all the user made dls for the game in their zips and put them in and out of the game according to what we are designing.

Guest Dizzy

And mostly, if you do "right click and save picture as", you can rename de picture to the file name :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

Thank you Pukkie for the answer to my question!!

genkicoll

I'm trying to include a screenshot with all of my releases nowadays. It makes the file size a bit bigger when you download, but at least they're easier to keep track of.

With a lot of you having files you are not sure of where you got. Please don't delete them. We have lost some great sites over the years and you may just have some of those site's files.

This is now the only way we have of locating these files and possibly making them available again.

Dizzy have you managed to find what the other 90 files are yet ?? I may not be able to help much but if you can send me a list of the ones you have left to figure out I can go through my collection and see if I can help you out with some.

Guest Dizzy

Thanks Yellow Rose, all the help is appreciated :hug2:

Just about 30 minutes ago I sent Fern the "left-overs" which are about 50 files (yeah yeah) and she and Jay were planning to look into them.

If they can't figure them out..(which I doubt) I will get in contact with you if you don't mind.

And as for deleting the files...never, made that mistake once and still regret this every single time I look in to my ztd collections :crybaby: