Punki MeT

• kenny
    • Goosifer
    • Fern
    • LapisLazuli77
    • MarkBL20

Platypus

Platypus

Argh. I started new animation studies in a new city and I was cut off of the internet for a long time, and due to lack of time, I stopped the little guy and forgot about him. I don't even know whether I have platypus' animations on my disc. :/ so, there is a high possibility that I won't continue this. Unless I find those, then I will possibly give a sign.

Forgive me for that, really. I really enjoy animating and drawing animals, so if anyone has any requests (well, of animals that exist, or existed), then I will make an animal from scratch

cheers

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platypus

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

• pukkie

It's so beautifull wow

Hope your gonna make also the special housing which was designed for platypusses in the zoo. If you want it I can find you a drawing somewhere

platypus i do so hope that you find the disk that the platypus is on as it was looking so nice and I was looking forward to its completion.If you don't find the old files I hope that you will consider another attempt as I would love to have him in game

genkicoll

Red panda... though I do SO hope your platypus is around somewhere. At least you still have the animations you showed us! Just have to separate the gifs!