Sladhued

• HeatherL
    • ryrysnysny
    • TRIFORCE89

Zookeepers not doing their jobs?

Guest Jaimi

Guest Caddienoah

Ms Alicia,

Are you being snarky? :4rrvt2: You know it's not nice being snarky to your elders!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• ageise02

• luvmy83wing

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Savannahjan

I wonder if they cannot recognize the babies for some reason, some glitch in the animal's programming. Although I don't always trap the keepers, I often do, but I give them 2 or 3 sqaures in their little exhibit so they can walk a few steps. Something else I use a lot is to build one exhibit, then build one right next to it so that the two exhibits share a common side of fence, and make sure the gate to exhibit one is within that common fence before I build exhibit two adjoining it. I then block the outer gate to exhibit two so the zookeeper cannot go out into the zoo. But he can go from one exhibit to the other. You must be sure to assign the keeper to both exhibits. I also usually assign two keepers to both exhibits. This usually works well, but sometimes one of them will get in a corner somewhere and start twisting and turning..... morons! :risitas6ba0:

Kiwi I only get that when something is blocking the way of the exhibit gate

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ladyhawk316

I can't say that I've had to much trouble with zoo keepers, I may get a message once in a while, I just click on the message and take care of it. The ones I have trouble with are those darn maint. workers. When I am using a large zoo and have not gotten exibits spread out a lot yet they tend to wonder off to then ends of the earth and get lost. I usually check on them pretty frequently.