• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luvmy83wing

• genkicoll

• ageise02

• moondawg

genkicoll

No, it's not too big - Blue Fang has some combined ztds over 200MB! Just remember that ZT has to load everything inside that ztd, so it may take longer to load the game :)

luvmy83wing

Thank you for the reply. I am going to give this a try and see if I can figure it out ...... I fear that I probably shouldn't because I'm so computer challenged but going to give it a whirl anyway .... again thank you for the reply

I tend to make bigger ztd files because I just can't decide which winderful UCIs to be without especially ourwonderful paths and flowers

luvmy83wing

Haven't even thought aboou foliage as of yet!!!!!!! It's a critter file I am making for a particular zoo I want to build........ hummmmmmmm wonder which critters this would be???????

Be careful putting critters together as each one tends to be a big file on it's own.

luvmy83wing

Okay I now have another question/concern. I am wanting to combine a different "pack" now and don't know if it is possible ..... honestly haven't gotton the nerve up yet to try to combine the first pack...... but I've down loaded a few diferent items from 4 different sites. First at least 3 of the 4 sites say that I have to use dll files for these files to be used but will these conflict with each other and then secondly can files from multiple sites be combined into a single file. Sorry for being so vauge as about what the downloads are and where they are from but I am unsure as to wether that would create a problem so to be on the safe side I'm not adding that info but if you need it to answer my question I would be happy to supply this info. thank you in advance for your help

genkicoll

You can't combine the dlls - they go in a different folder, and the combining information does not apply to them. You can, however, combine any ztds you want to, regardless of what site they come from. It's just that we tend to keep things site-specific for contest purposes :tongue: I've combined all different types of buildings - fences, paths, buildings, objects and animals - into a single ztd with no problems at all :)