Rhodie's fruitless endeavors

Rhodie

8 hours ago, Rhodie said:

Doing a Reunion Solitare, gonna update the color though not as white as I want it. 

If you want to make colour lighter, try turning shadeless on/off in material, and/or adding some light sources.

• Love 1

Well the sizing isn't realistic, but after so many days the Reunion Dodo is finally place able! Animations seem to be working smoothly! 

image.jpeg.c645124787af1e651bf7d18183342137.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Zarawatto

Whenever I create my stuff, sometimes I have to sacrifice size realism and make animals slightly bigger in order to make details of animations and textures visible... It is just a thing of personal liking 😸😸

Just a couple questions, where can I change where on the animal selection slide the animal goes? Like how can I change it from Savannah to rain forest. 

Also how can I change the map icon from Africa to Madagascar? Or are both of these unchangeable due to the flamingo base I chose? 

Also young are finished! image.jpeg.150b797868571585cd92f3f3b879d646.jpeg

• Like 3

Zarawatto

Both are indicated in the .uca file. Specified in cLocation & cHabitat lines. You may read the exact values for each in Jordan's Tutorial

Important note! Madagascar location is not in game available. If you want your animals to use Madagascar location, you should get Borsato's ui99ztd + LANG--ZBorsato.dll Hack... If you want to know how it works, you may read it at this topic!

2 hours ago, Zarawatto said:

Both are indicated in the .uca file. Specified in cLocation & cHabitat lines. You may read the exact values for each in Jordan's Tutorial

Important note! Madagascar location is not in game available. If you want your animals to use Madagascar location, you should get Borsato's ui99ztd + LANG--ZBorsato.dll Hack... If you want to know how it works, you may read it at this topic!

Alright thanks a lot! 

• Like 1

Zarawatto

Animations used by model are pointed at the .bfm file. However, in my first works I found that some animations are sometimes equally bugged.

TO ME, fixing a previously made animation is not that worth, that's why I always make the whole animations again for my stuff (that makes it a more personal work 😉😉). The only animation I fixed instead of making a new one was for Diamondback Rattlesnake (because a serpent skeleton is way complex in movement than a simple walking).

If importing animations works for you, that would be nice 😸😸

Just a question for my next project what sounds more interesting? These will be posted up here. 

1: individual animals, (Stellars Sea Cow and a Chinese Gharial) 

2: Birds of the Far North (With a bonus bird)

3: Extinct Species of the Eastern US (Also will include the bonus bird from 2) 

• Like 2

LapisLazuli77

Eastern USA would be interesting especially since there's a legit Eastern USA map icon that's unused but still usable by mods(same with the North Atlantic map icon)