• cadaverine
    • (Designer)Zarawatto
    • Hawkkeye666
    • karkajou
    • gelatinousBeast
    • (Admin)Cricket

Game Crashing Causes

fountain

LOL Oh shucks I guess that means I have to shunt it up my fix-it list. :Awww_Man: If I get them done that soon you will be very lucky.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fern

• LeopardStar

• Mithril Maid

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't mind me Fern.... I was just dreaming out loud ....

I will feel very lucky anyway when the fixed file's there as I so want to play with them without my game crashing.

genkicoll

MM, the .dll files can stay in your main ZT directory - you don't have to move them when you're not using the items. The only thing you'll have to move is the .ztds ^__^

Mithril Maid

Thanks Genki, I think I've gotten everything figured out now. lol I'm still slowly adding my favorites back in but I'm pretty sure it was those fountains... which stinks cuz I really liked some of them! :(

And not sure what was causing my friend to have issues but her computer has straightened itself out and is not crashing anymore either!

Thanks guys!! This is such a helpful board! :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

ZooGrammy

so glad to hear things are better. I have my own zt withdraws as I can't play until I get my new computer and it's all set up again.

Mithril Maid

Zoo Grammy, I hope you get your computer up and running soon. I dread switching back over to my computer when it gets back.

Can anyone tell me why several items won't show up in game? I extracted the Eastern Imperial Eagle, Electus Parrot and Green Parakeet... and they only show up as folders in my dlupdate folder. What am I doing wrong?

Can anyone tell me why several items won't show up in game? I extracted the Eastern Imperial Eagle, Electus Parrot and Green Parakeet... and they only show up as folders in my dlupdate folder. What am I doing wrong?

It is because the ztd is in a folder in dlupdate. ZT will not read inside any folders in dlupdate unless the zoo.ini is changed to tell it to. This is great news in some ways as I keep all my contest and testing stuff in folders there.

For them to show up just open each folder and either cut & paste or drag and drop the ztd into the dlupdate folder itself. Than you can either delete the empty folder or rename it to store things in. You will find this will happen with all of Moondawgs and most of Ghirins files. I do wish they would just zip things without the folder but that seems to be the way they want to do it.

Oh and when you want to extract a ztd it sounds like you are right clicking the zip and using that extract which is why you are getting everything. Instead double click the zip, click on the ztd and then look for the extract icon at the top and click that. It will ask you where you want it and I am sure you know how to do that part. Then just click OK.

• 1 year later...

I have been downloading things into my game ZTCC. when I unzipped and installed the iteams. But now it crashes before I can even get into the game. I made the downloads into 4 different file folders as it's easier for me to do it that way than trying to remember things. Anyway the one I added last has 32 items in it. I may have to many. Do I have to delete that whole folder or just some things out of it? And if I delete some will the game pick up on that and start working? I have been downloading into the game by the Check Locally thingy. I read that can add files you don't need but I don't know any other way to get them into the game. Don't know much about computers. Can someone please help me??? A very big Thank You!