• Most Online

SadakoRei13
    Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• pukkie

New Zoo - Broken Tail's Legacy - Final Pictures

Railroadersbrat

Railroadersbrat

My Big Cat Rescue - named Broken Tail's Legacy after a Bengal Tiger in India that caught my attention years ago on a Nova show, I believe.  He caught the attention of the reserve he lived on because his tail was wildly crooked, it looked like someone had slammed his tail in a door a couple times.  No idea what happened to it, he most likely was born that way, his tail was like that when he was a cub.  Never slowed him down, though, very charismatic tiger that captured the locals heart, they were extremely protective of him.  He somehow got off of the reserve and was found dead near some train tracks.

Currently, 37 exhibits, roughly 91 big cats.  Hovering at a thousand guests, 3 benefactors.  96% Zoo Rating, 98% animal happiness, roughly 88-90% Guest happiness.

Not done decorating, I still have a lot of trees to put in and some new buildings.  I used the medium sized grassy zoo for this one and glad I went that size.  Once I am done decorating, I'll post the zoo on this thread so you can enjoy a walk-thru.  I did find out that my tourist guides were the cause of a lot of jam-ups, after I fired all of them, I only have two areas that will get clogged, near the Bengals, but that's always to be expected with those beautiful cats.

Zoo069.jpg

Zoo070.jpg

Zoo067.jpg

Zoo068.jpg

Zoo064.jpg

Zoo065.jpg

Zoo062.jpg

Zoo063.jpg

Zoo061.jpg

Zoo059.jpg

Zoo060.jpg

Zoo056.jpg

Zoo058.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Savannahjan

Gosh, it's coming along beautifully!  The Moose sure are lucky to have snagged you as a new club member.  :elg:

My Big Cat Rescue - named Broken Tail's Legacy after a Bengal Tiger in India that caught my attention years ago on a Nova show, I believe.  He caught the attention of the reserve he lived on because his tail was wildly crooked, it looked like someone had slammed his tail in a door a couple times. 

Very possibly from a cat fight. There were feral cats round here and some were missing part of their tails or bent all out of shape from the males fighting over the females when they came on heat, ready for mating. Those fights can get very vicious.

Love your zoo.

Really nice use of recent dls and general  zoo layout and great for exercise simply walking through the zoo.

Calming and fun.

Railroadersbrat

These are going to be the last pics for a bit because sadly, I think I broke my zoo.

I was in the process of checking on exhibits, buying and selling animals so I could round out the zoo before I posted it here and my game crashed suddenly.  When I got back on the game, suddenly I could move around in it, but I had to have the game on pause to do it, if I unpaused it, the game would crash again.

I found a massive pile-up of guests near my Trinil Tigers, so I started to weed them out the best that I could and closed the exhibit from onlookers so my tigers would settle down (they were upset), but it's gotten to the point that I can't even get to the pause button in time before the game crashes again.

I was able to get another zoo started, but it's also crashed on me a few times, so I'm slowly removing new files to see if there's something my game just doesn't like.  If I can get back on this zoo eventually, I'll post the file, I've just got to do some sleuthing to find out what's going on.  Pictures were taken without foliage on, I was going to post with foliage as well before the zoo crashed.

Zoo076.jpg

Zoo077.jpg

Zoo078.jpg

Zoo079.jpg

Zoo080.jpg

Zoo081.jpg

Zoo082.jpg

Zoo083.jpg

Zoo084.jpg

Zoo085.jpg

Zoo086.jpg

Zoo087.jpg

• Love 2

oh that's just heartbreaking Railroadersbrat I hate when that happens and it is really hard to figure out what the problem can be

but you did an amazing job none the less

Very beautiful zoo I love it:heartshape1: