SadakoRei13
    Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• AnthraxOrigin12
    • Goosifer

New Zoo - Broken Tail's Legacy - Final Pictures

Railroadersbrat

Savannahjan

So many great details you can see without the foliage.  So sorry there is problem with the zoo.   I think that Fern could help you diagnose the issue with a program/checker that she and Jay use to examine problem zoos.

• Love 1

Railroadersbrat
14 hours ago, Fern said:

For a start read these threads.

http://www.ztcdd.org/DG/index.php?board=246.0

Thank you so much for this, Fern, I wasn't quite sure where to start looking for troubleshooting since I really didn't know what was causing my problems.  I did an extreme troubleshoot, wiped out my dlupdate folder completely and have been slowly adding things back in.  Naturally, it did a number on my zoo, but I figured if I add a couple buildings at a time, I'd be able to find out the cause.  The zoo is about 80% from where it was when it began to crash, just some re-decorating and rearranging some paths and that's about it.  I went through and carefully read everything you sent, I did have the Amul and North China Leopard in close proximity of each other, so I sold off the Amul's, tore down the exhibit, added a spa in its place, then deleted the Amul file.  I have the zoo running in the background as I type this, everything seems to be going good, so I should have the zoo back to 100% soon.  I never would have considered conflicts like that with the animals, I was going off the assumption that I had issues with the buildings, so you are a lifesaver.  I've bookmarked that link for future reference.