Critterzoology Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I've been wondering for a while, if it is possible to build a natural history museum in Zoo Tycoon. So I gave it a try. 1 3
(Designer)Zarawatto Posted September 13 Posted September 13 This is PEAK!!! And waaay original Museum Tycoon is canon now. I can repeat the screens and find details I didn't see before.
Critterzoology Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 One detail I just noticed is that I accidentally deleted some path in the historic extinction hall. Fixed that now. 3
Goosifer Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Have been loving watching your progress on Discord! One of the coolest ideas for a zoo I've seen.
Critterzoology Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 @Fern That would be a bit difficult, as I required over 1000 additional mod items just to build this, in addition to the mods I already had installed. Though given that a large number of these mods were uploaded to ZooTek by you, I think you could give it a try. @Goosifer Thank you, it's come a long way since my very first attempt. This was January 2025. Those marble walls RDingFT made a huge difference. I am glad you both added them to ZooTekPhoenix and ZooBerry. 1
Fern Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I have a zoo checker program which will give me a list of all the files used in this zoo. 1
Truly_happy Posted September 13 Posted September 13 2 hours ago, Fern said: I have a zoo checker program which will give me a list of all the files used in this zoo. Want. @Critterzoology This ... is utterly amazing! 🥹 I LOVE IT! Best zoo ever.
Critterzoology Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 It can get better. Every proper Zoo Tycoon zoo needs this at least once. 2
(Designer)Zarawatto Posted September 13 Posted September 13 2 hours ago, Critterzoology said: It can get better. Every proper Zoo Tycoon zoo needs this at least once. A night at the museum (Shawn Levy, 2006) Remastered
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now