(Admin)Savannahjan Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Wow, what a great concept! Masterfully done.
Critterzoology Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 Thank you. With mods, it really feels like the possibilities are endless in Zoo Tycoon.
VND Posted September 13 Posted September 13 This is great! Have you considered doing an annotated panorama to make a map of your zoo? 1
Fern Posted September 14 Posted September 14 11 hours ago, Truly_happy said: 14 hours ago, Fern said: I have a zoo checker program which will give me a list of all the files used in this zoo. Want. Jay made it available a while back Zoo Object List Programs and ZT Spreadsheet Subset File 1
Critterzoology Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 10 hours ago, VNDragonV2 said: This is great! Have you considered doing an annotated panorama to make a map of your zoo? I have absolutely no clue how to do that.
VND Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/14/2026 at 2:10 AM, Critterzoology said: I have absolutely no clue how to do that. If you send me a folder of screenshots taken from only one view, I can stitch them together for you
Critterzoology Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 That sounds way less complicated but way more tedious than I expected. I might do that when I feel like. I also realized just now I forgot to take proper screenshots of the polar area, so I'll do that next time I start the game. 1
Critterzoology Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 Alright, here are the polar and desert exhibits: 1
Critterzoology Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 And here is the full map: 1 - Gift Shop 2 - Restrooms 3 - African Savannah Hall 4 - Rainforest Hall: Africa 5 - Rainforest Hall: Australia 6 - Rainforest Hall: Asia 7 - Rainforest Hall: South America 8 - Special Exhibit: Big Cats 9 - Galápagos Hall 10 - Our Oceans 11 - Museum Café 12 - North America Hall 13 - Europe Hall 14 - Fishes of Europe 15 - The Wadden Sea 16 - Mammal Hall 17 - Ornithology Hall 18 - Extinction Hall 19 - Our Climate 20 - Polar Hall 21 - Desert Hall 22 - Mineralogy Hall 23 - Space Hall 24 - Fossil Collection and Preparation Laboratory 25 - Zoological Collection 26 - The Palaeozoic 27 - The Mesozoic 28 - The Cenozoic 1 1
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now