• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• MaastrichianFan

cheats question

Guest Berferd

Guest Berferd

I have a reallly dumb question: do the cheats for ZT1 work with ZTCC? I've made my first zoo with that but I can't finish it for lack of money. (duh) Thanks in advance for helping me!

--Berferd the bughunter

genkicoll

Absolutely! In fact, some of the cheats only work with the later versions of ZT (such as naming a scientist Dr. Scholl). Welcome to Tek Phoenix!

Berferd

Be careful using the money cheat after you have started a zoo. Using it after a zoo has been started causes your exhibit fences to deteriate much faster then normal.

What I do when starting a new freeform map is to open the map and immediately use the money cheat to get about 1,000,000 in funds. I then make sure all the research is started before I begin to build. I've been pretty lucky so far and my fences break down at the normal rate.

There is a hack that will be available again when the ZA downloads sites come back that will help[ with the fence problem

Forever Fences makes it so your fences never break down and the money cheat can then be used at any time while building on any map.

Savannahjan

I believe that Jordan's Super Hack here at Tek Phoenix also protects fences. Welcome, Berford!

• 3 weeks later...

But that superhack combined with the research cuased my game to crash over and over when I was building for the Nornizoocontest... :sad:

ZooGrammy

I have had problems with the super hack too but none with the research hack. I use it all the time.