• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Truly_happy

cheats question

Guest Berferd

But that superhack combined with the research cuased my game to crash over and over when I was building for the Nornizoocontest... :sad:

Do you mean "combined" or just having both in the game at the same time. I would never recommend combining hacks.

One of the problems with hacks is that the people who usually make them get the file info from the wrong files. Each time ZT released an expansion the animals of the previous ones were often updated with preditor/prey info among other things.

There are lots of problems with the use of hacks when people use more than one at a time.

I ment both at the same time as for that zoo it was allowed and actually very necessary as the exhibits were humoungous

and fences broke down but the maintainance workers needed to walk too long distances to get them fixed before animals escaped. But when I deleted the superhack the game worked fine. I haven't tried it in the game as only hack by the way

so on it's own it might be working fine.

Savannahjan

I keep the Jordan Superhack, MM Freeform unlock, ZooTek Research Hack and Fill-em-UP hack in my game all the time with no problems. I do take out the Fill-em-UP hack when working on a contest entry to be sure the stats are correct. But also, I don't keep a lot of .ztds in my game at one time. I only move in the ones I need for the current project so I stay well within the limit.