• Truly_happy
    • Luz21
    • qkr5614
    • And 1

Projects of Taz

Tasmanian_tiger

Tasmanian_tiger

Thanks a lot. :hug2: :leaf:

Professor Paul, I was overlaying seal pics from a book and I noticed some seals have longer necks or seemingly longer bodies. Is that correct? Since it all are painted pics (you know, one of those marine mammal guides), I assume the illustrator could have taken some artistic liberties. It's harder to see in photos. (F.e. I was comparing the ribbon seal with the harp seal.)

Again.. I truly appreciate all the knowledge and answers that are given here. :254:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tasmanian_tiger

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• ageise02

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Professor Paul

Yes, they are correct, although in the bulkier types such as the fur seals it's less noticeable. Harbour seals, when swimming, can often seem to have a surprisingly long neck but at rest they can look quite dumpy.

• 1 month later...

no Taz I really had no problem it sort of jumped right out at me as something out of place does. Can't wait to get my hands on it to play with Ido have in mind an all seal zoo down the line.

:crybaby: I do see arrows but that is it....

So I do see 3 very gorgeous looking animals by the way but what is then with these arrows?

And do you think they will soon to be released?

I so wanna play with them......

Tasmanian_tiger
:crybaby: I do see arrows but that is it....

So I do see 3 very gorgeous looking animals by the way but what is then with these arrows?

And do you think they will soon to be released?

I so wanna play with them......

Oops, yes, they are a bit white, but otherwise they would be too brown, I think. (Them puppies.)

I'm not sure Pukkie, I got set back when some animations made the game crash and I had to re-do. Plus, my back has been painfull lately. Shortly said, if everything goes well, it should come out in november (trying to avoid saying soon.. lol.)

I'm also going to try to make the pup a non-swimmer, if it works, it will cut down in animations to do severely (and the pups don't swim in real life too, hence why I wanted to do it.)