• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tasmanian_tiger

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• ageise02

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no EC I took it that here is a way that maybe he could be on his back getting better and something to fill in the time with to keep from going stir crazy which will also help in getting better faster.

Tasmanian_tiger

No no, no offense at all. In fact, I hadn't even thought of a table. I'm going to shop next week, I think I'll look out for something like that. And you are right Alicia G, I'm going crazy. Thing is, I sit still for a while, things go a bit better, then I think 'aha, now I can do stuff again', too early of course. And 'wack'! Back ache again.. sigh.

maybe you should have someone go shopping for you and rest your back, or at least do they have amigos(electric carts that you can ride on) at your stores? If they do use one doctors orders lol!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Tasmanian_tiger

We are going to shop again tomorrow, so I'll keep that in mind :hug2: . I've been going to the kine and it's been improving (though I'm having a vacation, this is helping a lot too.)

The seal has been near release for a while, but I've been testing it. Right now, it has some problems, when I re-load the game, the animals already in tanks, walk on the water. It's very strange, come to think of it, the harbor seal has had this a few times too, since I replaced it's uca party with the sealion.ai (for the behavior). (This version of the harbor seal isn't online.)

It doesn't crash my game.. it just looks wonky.

Anyhow, I've had an idea concerning mixed exhibits. Right now, there is lots of salt water in the ribbon seal's exhibit. I'm leaning towards making it 30 per cent snow, for a better sight. But I was checking the emperor penguin, and saw it had about 40 per cent snow. It isn't compatible with seals I think, sadly (sad faces when I add the seals). I haven't tested yet, since I haven't changed the ratio of the seal to more snow yet. But will it affect the penguin's happiness much if a seal is there, that it doesn't like? Anyhow, I'll try to test it myself. I just don't make many mixed exhibits in ZT.

I'm putting up the seal soon for testing in ZDD, I'm wanting to get it uploaded. ;) The wonky water walking is holding me a bit back, but otherwise it's looking ok.

Taz I have a laptop table that I could send to you if you can not find one if you would like it!!!!!!! Didn't I see somewhere you are from TX and if so where? maybe I could drop it off to you or to someone in your area :hug2:

Tasmanian_tiger

I'm really touched, Exoticcats by your proposal, but I live in Belgium. I fear it ain't possible. (I'm saving to come over for a holiday in the states, so I might ride around there one day. ^^)

:hug2: I tried I don't know why but I thought you lived here in the US Texas to be exact ....... guess I was WAY off huh hope you are feeling better and that you had a fabulous holiday oh and maybe Santa brought you a laptop table LOL :hug2:

Tasmanian_tiger

Well, I didn't got that, but I got a special cushion (sausage shaped thing, you can bend in many ways) for my back, which is as good. :hug2:

I uploaded the seal here and on my site (I'll also upload to Zoo Admin, but I still need to check out things a bit better there. Xx I've been on, but I haven't been checking downloads.)