• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tasmanian_tiger

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• ageise02

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well that I don't see the pup on the screens doesn't necessarily mean I can't see them ingame .... As in game they will move about in the exhibit and most likely end up in the blue water I bet I see them then :yahoo:

Take your time though as you have only one back and you'll need it in future so give it a good rest

I can wait, months if needed.... I was just curious :tongue:

By the way the longer I have to wait the greater my joy when it is finally there.....

*daydreaming of the ultimate teletubbiepack :032: *

Savannahjan

Oh Taz, white baby seals, SO cute! :wub: Can't wait for these to be ready.

Yes Taz Ineed more seals if Iam going to make an all seal zoo lol :24: :risitas6ba0: :24: :risitas6ba0:

j/k but I can't wait for it to be released!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Tasmanian_tiger

Yes, I have a lot of projects in mind.. but lack the time to make them. My bad back isn't helping.. (In fact, it's getting this bad, that I'm considering buying a laptop, so that I can do something.. Now I'm doubting because of the latest 'radiation' may cause cancer, and I'm not feeling like putting one on my legs while laying down the whole day because of that.. sigh. You know, wireless internet and all.)

Anyhow.. the ribbon seal's animations are all finished a while ago.. I'm now tweaking the uca file. :elfo3dv6:

Taz they make laptop tables similar to the old style TV trays that have extendable legs that you could use the tray would fit over your legs so there would be no pressure on them. I am so sorry you are hurting back pain in my opinion is the worst pain ever I hope you feel better soon. :hug2:

Toofanny I definitely agree that health is more important. I wasn't saying that to about the laptop desk to be mean nor inconsiderate hopefully it wasn't taken that way at all it was jst an idea maybe Taz hadn't thought about.