• Most Online

pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• PollyPocketFan79
    • MaastrichianFan

Animal Disappearance

moondawg

I've noticed that certain animals disappear during gameplay,Is there a reason for this or just part of the game?

Disappearing animals are Deinosuchus,Triceratops,Unicorn and the Faries which is a user made animal.

The fairy is a shape changer so it probably turned into a unicorn I think.

As for the others they are all special release animals. They are released by winning certain scenarios or using a freeform hack or using the cheat codes.

Yes but once released should'nt they stay in the game? Say I have an Exhibit with a male and female Deinosuchus eventually one or the other will die off so when i go to replace the one that died off its not there be it male or female.

i'm just curious is all. I can restart the game and they come back but it gets annoying at times having to restart lol.

The fairy is a ZA file.

I am sure genki or someone who knows more about these animals might be able to answer you.

Are you using a freeform hack?

Guest vickiesunflower

over the years i have noticed the same thing, especially with the unicorn, it will just dissapear from the animal menu

for no reason. its so annoying. like you said, they show up again in the menu when you restart the game.

strange.

There is one other thing. I have never been able to get the unicorn to show up in the MM kids map. That also happens with some user made animals

Jordan

I believe that the freeform unlock should quell this. Either that or perform the original cheat that makes the animal appear again. (If the unicorn disappears, name an exhibit "Xanadu".)

genkicoll

Yep, what Jordan said (Jordan, I loved your Wash avy! I miss it!)... except that usually what happens is this: I'll use the unicorn for an example: You rename an exhibit Xanadu and now you have the unicorn in your adoption menu. Everything's fine and dandy, and you can replace any unicorns that have died off, no problem. Until you turn off your game, that is. When you come back to the game, you have to reset the Xanadu exhibit name before you can adopt unicorns. All of the renaming cheats work this way. If you name a scientist Dr. Scholl, he'll walk super fast until you leave the game, but you have to reset it when you come back before he'll walk fast again. If you name a maintenance man Bob V, all of the broken fences will immediately be fixed, but the fences keep breaking down, so periodically you have to "reset" the name by clicking on it, then hitting "Enter" so that the fences will be fixed again.

If you mean that animals are literally disappearing from exhibits, and you know that they haven't died, I've never experienced this, so I don't know how to help.