• Total Members
    • Most Online

pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• There are no registered users currently online

Animal Disappearance

moondawg

Actually I meant they disappear from the animal menu drives wy wife nuts so i thought i would ask why. But now she has other issues lol. Like other items disappearing from the menu such as they sunken ship cave, her african elephant disappeared from her animal menu etc...

Thanks Genki and Jordan I used the Exihibit Naming cheat(Super Croc,Xanadu,Cretaceous Corral etc...)

Thank You Fern your input is always appreciated as well

P.S. You Guys an Gals make the most awesome items and animals :)

genkicoll

Haha - I think I know why the other items are "disappearing". It could be that it's not that they're disappearing, but rather not showing up in the first place. There are some things that have to be researched before you get them, and others that only show up every few months in the game. Be sure that you have your research on at full tilt, and remember that you have to wait a full year (in-game) for some things to show up (such as the restaurant).

LOL Yes I understand this but her Zoo Has been in operation for over 40 years going by ZT standards Me personally i think it's because she goes in and deletes everything after awhile and starts over on the same Zoo never starting a new one lol

Savannahjan

It does seem odd that they are disappearing from the menu after being there before. Are you or your wife adding in new downloads at some point? There have been conflicts with some animals, but I thought most of these had been worked out. Could you have put in too many downloads? My game can handle about 350 now and still show everything in the menu.

Actually it would do it before we discovered user made items. Why I don't know, I Have 296 files in my update folder My wife has less than 200. Now I have found out that whether files are in the update folder or dlupdate folder they still disappear from the animal menu but the restart always brings them back as well as Jordan's suggestion i tried that earlier and it worked Thanks Jordan. But why her items and animals were disappearing after 40 years (in game time) had me boggled lol.

I talked her into starting a fresh new game everything seems to be ok now. So i'll see how it goes with her new Zoo lol.