Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• pdn
    • Hawkkeye666

A few questions about ZT2

Z.Z.

Z.Z.

Hi everyone :)

My hubby let me call the Geek Squad to come fix my computer, and I can play ZT2 again!

Ive been working on the scenarios, and Ive unlocked the Desert and Extinct themed items, but I cant find a campaign to unlock the Endangered and Marine themed objects.

Are they buried in the campaigns without a description?

Also, I can go to the downloads page and it says there are things to download, and all of them are checked, and it says Click Here To Download, and I click on the boxes, but nothing happens.

Is there a special clicker I need or something?

The other area, the Scenarios I think, seem to all have the same items in the awards lists, but there are no real goals like in the campaigns, does doing these unlock things in the game too? Do I have to do all of them?

Is there a way to take an overhead picture? Ive been building waterfalls and I want to share some of them, but they look very different from ground level, I would like to take a picture from about halfway up. Hmmmm.... Maybe I could build a hill ;D

Other than these questions, Im having a great time :)

The Pac Man tool is just too cool, and making Giant Monarch Butterflies rocks my world :D

Ive been working on the Panda campaign, Ive done it 3 times now, Ive finally decided to have 2 exhibits with one keeper and just wait till I have a million bucks before I attempt to continue building, that way I dont run out of money or get overwhelmed by the large amount of red messages......

Ok, so thanks for your help in advance, because I know you nice people will be able to answer my questions :)

Z.Z., sorry it took so long to get back to you. My hard drive went out then I had a baby and was on bed rest. So I have not played ZT2 for a long time. I have been trying to find out your answers.

You can win some items by doing the challenges. Is that what you are calling scenerios? They give you so many things to do. If you complete a certain number of them you win items. There are ones for each of the expansions. Do you have the rainforest and safari items?

As to taking an ariel photo. I do not think it is possible. You haveto use "print screen". That is all I know of.

In the panda campaign I try to make large themed exhibits and put several species in it. If you go with cheaper animals first it works out. Put in trees and rocks to make the educational and toys to make them entertaining. It boosts your stars faster.

I hope that this helps. I also hope that you enter my ZT2 zoo building contest this month.LOL

Z.Z.

Hi Missy :)

Congratulations on the baby!

I have all expansions, Dinos, Marine, Endangered.

I am doing the campaigns, so far I have the Endangered Themed (Endangered Expansion) buildings and items, and the Desert/Safari Themed (Original ZT2) buildings and items unlocked, but I cant find the campaigns for the Rainforest or the Marine themed items and objects.

Im hoping they are in there somewhere and simply not listed in the campaign descriptions.

I finally completed the Panda campaign, it was very frustrating when all the gazelle died of old age and I couldnt get any more gazelle in the adoptions panel, so I restarted and simply stockpiled all my animals (purchased them and kept them in boxes) until I had everything built and was ready to open up the rest of the zoo. Only took 5 days....

;D

Kinda weird that gazelle die of old age when they are 7 months old though.

But there are 2 sets of games, when you look at the main menu, starting from the X button which exits the game and going clockwise, there is Load Saved Game button, next is Campaign Games button (the ones that unlock the themed items), then there is a Challenge Games button, and last is Freeform Games button (unlimited funds maps).

My question is about the Challenge Games (3rd button).

There are no objectives in these maps, but you can win awards.

The awards list is the same for all the maps in the Challenge Games list.

Does doing these unlock more items?

If so, do I have to do all the maps, or will doing one be sufficient?

Print Screen, bummer, I was hoping it would be simpler than that ;D

I wont be entering any ZT2 contests until I have all the challenge games done, those are what Ive been working on to get all my items :D

But once thats complete I will probably enter a ZT2 contest, on top of the 3 ZT1 contests I enter each month ;D

Is there any place to give Blue Fang some suggestions for ZT2?

Thank you for responding, I was beginning to think no one wanted to talk to me anymore ;D

genkicoll

Tch~ Yeah, I thought I'd heard something about that. Too bad, really, looks like there won't be any more official ZT expansions - at least not cooperating with Blue Fang.

Z.Z. to get the rainforest and safari themes you have to do 5 picture and 5 of the other challenges from the first ZT2. For each of the expansions their are different challenges for different prizes.

Z.Z.

Ok, thanks Missy :)

Im in the middle of the photo ones now, on the Big Cat Sanctuary, Im just going straight down the line ;D

• 3 weeks later...