Punki MeT

• bxdczoo
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Goosifer

A few questions about ZT2

Z.Z.

Guest zoomeister

Z.Z,

Congrats on getting your hard drive fixed!!

As for aerial photography..... another idea is to just make an elevated walkway path one square wide and one square deep and as tall as you need. Position yourself over the top of it and click to go into the zoo mode. Once you land on top of it take pictures to your hearts content! I did this to win the photo challenge for the Javan Rhino scenario.

Another way to take aerial photographs is to make a tram ride go past what you want to photograph and then ride the tram and click away!! You can raise or lower the height of the tram columns by hovering the mouse over the column until it turns into a hand (just like you do with the tanks in MM2) and raise and lower them to adjust your height.

I've unlocked the Desert, Endangered, Extinct and Jungle themed buildings but I haven't seen too much of the Marine themed items. I have unlocked the canopy and the wide screen TV for the show platform. Do they have marine themed buildings? I know of the Marine gift cart, the Nautilus water fountain, the Marine Statue, the Touch Pool, the Splash Fountain, the Beluga Spray Fountain and the different aquariums that you can put around a zoo. I haven't unlocked the Blue Whale Hall yet.

Good luck, hope these ideas help!

Z.Z.

Thanks Zoomeister :)

Yes, I won the rhino scenario that way too.

Im on the last of the endangered species zoos now, restarted 3 times so far, but Im getting there :)

Guest zoomeister

Right now I'm trying to win the Scarce Asian Species zoo so I can unlock the Globe Statue.

So far I've got the Common Peafowl in the zoo and put in a pair of Dodo's trying to bring in more people and donations and I've gone through a whole month. Eleven more months to go to get three more Asian species. I'm thinking the Baird's Tapir will be available next and then the Markhor and Javan Rhino. I probably won't have the money or time to get a Panda..... :-P. Trouble is the money isn't coming in fast enough.... LoL. So what else is new? Hehehehe.