• CelestialEvolution
    • MetaKnight
    • Goosifer
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • EmpN

nana_nytowl_beth's New Stuff

nana_nytowl

Hi All,

These are some paths that I found on my hard drive. If anyone would like to test them, please let me know by PM.

The first one is a Chanukkah path (Star of David), the second is a Jack-O-Lantern, the third is a snowflake path and the last is a moose footprint path.

:254:

:Koshechka_07:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• Fern

• nana_nytowl

• Savannahjan

Savannahjan

These are great Beth, I do sort of remember when you were working on them. The snowflake is my favorite. Do they need programming? If so, Genki and Fern are the go to source. I would love to see these released, or you can hold on the Chanukkah path if you like for next year's holiday season. Great job, I so glad to see you designing again. :cheerlie:

The Jack O'lantern and the moose track were given as a prize for the first scavenger hunt and I have had them for ages.

I think is is time they were shared with everyone.

The Jack O'lantern and the moose track were given as a prize for the first scavenger hunt and I have had them for ages.

I think is is time they were shared with everyone.

They were SUPPOSED to be prizes, but they never got sent to the winners. I agree with you Fern. It IS time that they were released to everyone. (With apologies to the people who were supposed to have them a long time ago.)

The Chanukkah path may also be released and the Snowflake path to the winners of my two "Creatures of the Deep" contests that I ran in December. On Feb. 12 (so everyone will have it in time for Valentine's Day) the Snowflake path may be released to all.

:Koshechka_07:

PS. Fern - can you please email me the .ztd of the Jack-O-Lantern path? I don't seem to have it on this hard drive.

They were SUPPOSED to be prizes, but they never got sent to the winners. I agree with you Fern. It IS time that they were released to everyone. (With apologies to the people who were supposed to have them a long time ago.)
I think they did finally get sent out. As I am sure I got them that way since I had played.

Beth, You amaze me did you actually made these paths yourself? :wub: They are SO! good, especially the star of David is wonderfull. :elkgrin:

• 10 months later...

Ok, it's been awhile, but I'm finally working on something new. I want to do a pack of Christmas cartoon character statues such as Mr. Grinch, Frosty, The Heat and Snow Misers ('specially for Alicia), the Little Drummer Boy and so on.

Here is a peek at the first one........

Introducing, :xmas2004_11: and Hermy and everyone's favorite snowman, :36_16_5: !! :vishenka_34:

(as you can see they're not quite ready, they still have a bit of halo around them, but I wanted to "show them off" :laugh:)

Hope you like them!!

:post-6-1170309992: