• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• Fern

• nana_nytowl

• Savannahjan

genkicoll

Beth, when you're ready to resize them, change the data type to 256-colors. That way, when you reduce the size, you won't get a horrible halo around them that will have to be removed again.

• 3 years later...

Surprise, surprise, everyone!! Nana_nytowl has decided to start designing again!! :glitter_happy:

And you can all thank (or blame, :risitas6ba0: ) Cricket for that. I saw her post about the observation area contest and it got the ideas going in my head again. I told her that it might even pull me away from World of Warcraft some. (Hard to do, :whistilin: but it just might happen!!)

Have alot of things in my "Designing Stuff" folder on my hard drive. Some might even be done (pretty sure at least one scenery item is) and maybe some paths. But have to check them and see.

Hope to be giving you all some new things to play with soon and fairly often.

:post-6-1170309992:

Cricket

yay!! th_hapydancsmil.gif i know how tough it is to pull folks away from those addicting games sFi_slapfight.gif and if this will do it for you Beth, that's awesome!! so, i'm really looking forward to seeing some of your new designs!! glitter_happy.gif

I-love-winter-selbst.gif

:yahoo: what a good resolutions you got Nana_Nytowl_Beth...

I am curious to the goodies you have in store for us. :hug2:

Savannahjan

YAY! :160: It would be great to see you designing again! Kudos to the Cricket :adore: You know, if you start cranking out downloads, it just might inspire some more of us to get off our duffsters and do some as well.

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies!! It really makes me feel good to know something I do makes others happy. :hug2:

I'll give you an idea of what I have in mind....(other than insanity, lol).

1) I have a building in the works. I didn't "build" this one. I got the graphics off the internet (not sure where) and recolored it. It's really cute and I hope to have it as a working building, and not just a scenery one, but time will tell.

2) A variety of solid color (and maybe some patterned) stairs with railing. If I can figure out how to change what the railings look like there may be different styles (not just colors) to choose from.

3) More paths. I have LOTS of ideas for these.

4) A "secret" pack I've wanted to do for a LONG time. Want to include statues, a fountain or 2, paths, observation areas, etc. in it.

5) More statues.

6) Maybe other packs (have other ideas in mind, but we'll see how the first one goes...........)

Now that I've peaked your interest, keep using that :wife: on me to keep me motivated. (Only Pukkie gets to use the :poke: since she inherited it from Cristi, :24: )

Hope I'm able to finish these and that you all enjoy them!!

:post-6-1170309992:

true and she left me her favourite too post-8-129525928827.gifbut that one is missing.

(must have misplaced it while chasing Llama's)

I really have to think about these paths Nana but I'm afraid I have none that are not already made...

I wish I was as creative as designers can be. Wherever do they get their ideas?

Packs you say? Teletubbies one of them? :whistilin:

Why not? LOL I can even send PC game for the ones wanting to take up the challenge

trying to adapt some things for ZooTycoon that way :elkgrin: