Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• Truly_happy
    • LapisLazuli77

Dragon Fences (Walls) by Genki Jay and Fern

genkicoll

genkicoll

100% off-topic here, but Dragonfire, did you know I (and fern and Jay) made a fence that matches your avatar? You can find it and the others HERE. :tongue:

SO glad the DD is back. It is going to take sooooo long just to update it with the releases we're had here!

Guest Dragonfire2007
100% off-topic here, but Dragonfire, did you know I (and fern and Jay) made a fence that matches your avatar? You can find it and the others HERE. :tongue:

SO glad the DD is back. It is going to take sooooo long just to update it with the releases we're had here!

Really? A fence that matches my avatar? Well, I'll have to check it out. Talk about coincidence. LOL

Guest Dragonfire2007

Hey, genkicoll, I just saw the fence. Of course I had to download it. Dragons have always been one of my fave creatures. I must say I like the fence. You, Fern and Jay did a wonderful job.

genkicoll

I went completely off-topic in the DD thread, so wanted to move these posts to their own topic :tongue:

Glad you like them! I've never actually seen anyone use them in a zoo, so if you do, post some screens for us, will you? :elkgrin:

Genki I just downloaded them tonite I had not seen them before I really don't know what rock I have been hiding under but obviously I need to figure out how I missed them

hey genki. :104hall: ..................maybe we should stop giving them new files when they obviously are not exploring all the old but great files that are already here. :whistilin: :post-59-1192173612: :hallCA1OK03K:

Fern ...... rasberries to you....... LOL seriously though I only look at the downloads when I am building a themem zoo I rely on the contests oh and the new releases since Feb when I became a member Also ....I am a member at other sites but don't download frrom them often as I fear doing stupid things ..like posting a file that I shouldn't cause it didn't come from Tek. Been there got in trouble don't want to do it again!!!!!!! But I am a Tek download Junkie