• DragonEmperor500
    • MarkBL20
    • Truly_happy
    • (Designer)Z.Z.
    • HeatherL

Dragon Fences (Walls) by Genki Jay and Fern

genkicoll

Guest Dragonfire2007
I went completely off-topic in the DD thread, so wanted to move these posts to their own topic :tongue:

Glad you like them! I've never actually seen anyone use them in a zoo, so if you do, post some screens for us, will you? :elkgrin:

Oh, I'll use the fences for sure. As soon as I do I'll see about posting a few screenshots here for ya.

I used them. Twice actually... That is for a finished zoo I used them more often but I don't count the times I do not finish a zoo

Alas it was before I found my way to the screenshot section but I can tell you they are just beautiful and very cool to play with too

but really ExoticCats you should just withdraw in the download section for a week or so to investigate what is in there for

you really miss some wonderful stuff if you only check out contest related thingies

I am not sure if you can make it now in one week since there is so much more since I took a weeks residence in there.

And Fern you have a great point! :24: And since new files are on a hold for a week or even maybe two for others to find out what's in there, there will be time to work for you to work on your to do list ...... For Genki on her to do list..... For Yellowrose to work out

on 4EverEdens ideas..... for Brandi some benches and who knows a nice piece of art and maybe the start of a joint venture

on a particular pack......

Hmmmm all of you could also play ZooTycoon just for fun these 2 weeks .... Maybe that would be the best

You all having a break and just chill out playing for the sake of fun :hug2:

Pukkie are you trying your hand at reverse psychology now????
More likely she is trying to catch up on all those new files released while she was away.

Lol I have no idea what reverse psychology is I have no idea about psychologies at all for that matter but Fern is right

and I am finally playing with all UCA's , the newly released and the ones I just never played with before or so long ago I forgotten what they look like

reverse psychology is where you say the opposite of what you want in order to getsomeone to do what you want them to do.

Guest Caddienoah

That works sometimes with kids...adults usually do what they think anyway...plus after being here for awhile...one learns that all good things are released when the designers knows in their hearts that things are ready...no sooner...

are you getting uppity with me MISTER???? and Iwas talking about the great sticker pukkie anyways!!!!!