Newest Member
    pERAS

• kenny
    • Goosifer
    • AZooBaron
    • (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul

Screenshot attachments

luvmy83wing

well glad you are still here as I have what is obviously screenshots but the topic is moved

What to do with those?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• luvmy83wing

I understand and that's why I want to know what to do with the screenshots where it states This topic has been moved

genkicoll

I'll probably track it down at some point and remove it myself. So, if the topic has been moved, no worries :wink:

I don't worry about it I just wanna know since they are obviously screenshots attachments Do I leave them be or do I remove them as the topic is removed anyways..

Guest Caddienoah

It's been a long day...and I read all the above...and I'm confused - more than ever...I thought attachments were screens...will have to reread this tommarrow when my brain comes back from it's mini vacation....

genkicoll

Pukkie, if the topic has been removed, the attachments should be gone, too.

Caddie, screenshots are attachments, but there are a lot of other kinds of attachments, too, such as avatars & signatures (which we don't want you to remove) and the cool little animated .gifs and such that we add to our posts to make them really stand out (like the WOWs and the Thank Yous and the Congratulations and the Welcomes).

We're not asking members to stop adding these little embellishments, but it would help the site if, once the post has been "buried" in the topic for a while, the members would remove the extras to keep the site "clean". We want to keep Tek Phoenix the fun and friendly place it is, so don't stop posting your fun stuff, members!

genkicoll

lol, I'm sure it will help a lot, pukkie, thank you :hug2: I need to clear my attachments out some more, too :tongue: Too many sigs in our clubroom that we're not even using right now... :laugh:

I am on dial up and 4 per post would be fine. The forum reduces the size them anyway. If I want a close up I can click on them to make them bigger.

But please do it like this

1 2

3 4

Because when you put three in a row I have to start scrolling my screen sideways to see the third one.

Just looking at my attachments some have "This topic has been moved" against them. So I guess I might as well delete them.