• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luvmy83wing

• motherhen

• ageise02

• Savannahjan

Motherhen,

Make sure you take a minute to read the instructions that comes with it. I use it all the time and enjoy it very much. After you have made your changes to the outside of the zoo, and have replaced the main gate, save it. When you open it back up, check to see if you can still delete things outside the zoo wall. If you can, you have the gate backwards. Turn the gate around and replace, then save again. :vishenka_34:

I certainly won't reach your standard exoticcats :adore: .......but I will do my very best.

Oh .... you are so funny Motherhen .... I am certain that yours will be incredible. It's really fun to work with but can be very frusterating so be prepared and remember your extended family is here to help in anyway that we can. Afterall is that not what the purpose of family and freinds is?.

Oh .... you are so funny Motherhen .... I am certain that yours will be incredible. It's really fun to work with but can be very frusterating so be prepared and remember your extended family is here to help in anyway that we can. Afterall is that not what the purpose of family and freinds is?.

:hug2: Absolutely exoticcats :hug2: