Sladhued

• bxdczoo
    • Taz
    • Fern
    • HeatherL

Multiple Questions...

Chickndaddy

genkicoll

Eh?? That's weird! I've never had a problem with anything in the brick packs floating before - all of the early packs (such as that one) were rotated by fern, and she is extremely thorough! Can you show me a screenshot, please?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• Chickndaddy

• pukkie

• ageise02

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure Genki...

Here is shot where I don't see any misbehaving...

post-2322-1227646346_thumb.jpg

In the next three shots there are multiple floating plants...

Look in the upper corner...

post-2322-1227646415_thumb.jpg

(This one you can really tell because you can see sand underneath them.)

Look to the right side.

post-2322-1227646465_thumb.jpg

And another

(You can just barely tell but a few are taller than they should be.)

post-2322-1227646510_thumb.jpg

If you want when I get home from work I can fiddle with some out in the open where you can see them better but I'm about to hop in the shower. HOpe you can tell / see them okay.

genkicoll

Ohhh, that's the wisteria planter with the alysseum... I did that *^_^* I must have missed rotating one direction. I'll fix it as soon as I can, not feeling well at all >_<

That's the one I was thinking of, Pukkie, thank you. I've now updated the file with Sundance's changes.

genkicoll

I appreciate it, Phoenix, I can't believe no one noticed before... I can't believe *I* didn't notice before >_<

Pukkie, you don't HAVE to redownload Sundance's pack, but it's always nice to have the most recent version. I think she made some aesthetic changes, such as fixing icons and such, I just can't remember... I meant to update it last October (as in October 2007!)

wild wings is also available at zt center in the rsn complete collection ver 1.3 there are 2 ztd files in there when you unzip rsn_complete_collection_1.ztd and uiWW.ztd and I believe that uiWW is wild wings.

But you can't download ZT Center's version as I've tried it several times. We just have to wait for ZA. Personally, I just got rid of RSNCC1. I also at one time had the second one. Too Many bugs and I didn't really like the look of some of the animals. I may redownload RSN Pack CC2 though as it's the only thing that has a Black Swan in it that I've been able to find. It's hard to find what sites are still active and what sites still have ZT1 downloads.

Kim