pERAS

• pdn
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • bxdczoo
    • johnztmaster
    • HeatherL

doing multiple zoos

mrspiggy

Dizzy once recommended me the Total Commander to deal with moving files in and out

In less then a minute time you can have switched the files no matter how many you have in your folders.

It is a program very easy to use as even I got the hang of it.

Combining ZTD's is just to complicated for me I succeeded once when I was over at Janes but I forgotten it completely and I just can't recall how it's done.

So I hang on to this method with the Total Commander and it works fine.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ageise02

• mrspiggy

• luvmy83wing

• pukkie

well Pukkie I must be a BIG addict then because I have to combine both methods I have LOTS of sub folders in my dlupdate folder and each one of them have lots of combined ztd files. lol

OK Pukkie, what Iwas trying -- badly -- to say is that I use both -- subfolders and combined ztd files -- I have several folders in my dlupdate folder and move the files back and forth as I need them but inside those folders I have used the combined ztd files. so each file I have for dlupdate also, has combined ztd files in it. -- is that any clearer?

Ah then you are the same as me LOL I'd suggest you try this Total Commander as well it is so easy to use and works so fast you can hardly blink.

I just go in and click edit select all and then move piece of cake!!!!

It is a bit more tedious in the dlupdate folder as I can't just click on select all or it will highlight my subfolders too so I resort to the click and drag method to highlight them . LOL

thanks to exoticcats patience, I have been able to finally combined my ztds into separate folders using WinRar. It took several and I mean several tries to get the hang of it but it finally came together. Now for the fun stuff. So thanks to all who helped me with this problem, I couldn't have done it without you...laura

Laura you are more than welcome. Now that you know how Happy Zoo building and I hope you will continue posting your screens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes Alice it did, thanks again everyone. I've been combining ztd and making subfolders all day. Time to take a break.