Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• MaastrichianFan
    • Majindoodle

hedge height

mrspiggy

genkicoll

WHAT??! The japanese bonsai has a height setting of THREE??!? What in the world were they thinking?? I can't believe some of the choices they made, what in the world... >_<

Thanks for compiling everything, Sally - now I don't have to :elkgrin:

If I remember I will try to include height in the additional info at the Download Directory.

I see height 2 being an advantage as you can use that to give animals privacy while using the invisible fence. There are plenty of user made height 1 to decorate with.

Also I do not recommend changing settings in files you have downloaded as this will affect any usermade zoos you have either made yourself or downloaded.

I didn't compile it. Jay did, which is why the comment at the top is in speech marks and he has also answered a couple of questions from our testers as well.

I will also edit heights into the fence post as well when I have time. Although there are some differences in the way they work.

genkicoll

I did change the height settings on some of the DR Extravaganza pack items, but only on items that were incorrectly set to begin with. Guests should be able to see past flagpoles, but certainly not past those fairy dragonrider statues. Some were set correctly, others were not. I did add a complete list of everything I changed so that people would know :D