• Total Members
    • Most Online

pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• pdn
    • (Designer)Z.Z.
    • MarkBL20

If America's nationality is American, China is Chinese, and Canada is Canadian ..

Zoo Loverz

Professor Paul

On my father's side we are Scots with a dash of Canadian from Grandma Pru.Mother's side are Norfolk born & bred, but came into the UK from France early in the eleventh century. As a result my two most famous relatives are Ted Cassidy who played the original Lurch in the Addams family & on Mother's side we are related to the composer Claude Debussy (which became anglicized over the years to Bussey)

Why not set Tek up as a nation? We could have a thread where we play parts. Let's let Jan & Brandi fight over who's President but I bags Minister of Science!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zoo Loverz

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• nana_nytowl

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'd vote for you in a heatbeat, Professor!! :laugh:

And I vote for Genki as Chairperson of Agriculture for her beautiful foliage!! :hug2:

And Pukkie as Foreign Relations Chairperson!! :hug2:

:28:

genkicoll

I'm American, and my nationality would be primarily of Scotch Irish descent with a hefty dose of Bavarian (full-blooded German great-

grandmother), French and some English and Welsh thrown in.

Savannahjan

Long ago, one of our earlier incarnations, we did have a thread about the nation of Tek and the tekkies, guess all that is lost now. We could certainly do another.

My maternal grandfather's family, Tilley, came over to the US on the Mayflower, so ZG, you and I are old, old, old friends. There isn't much info about his family, but they were English as far as we can tell. My maternal grandmother, who I am very much like physiologically, was a Cleveland, also from England, but she also had a lot of Cherokee in her, so Alicia, you and I are distant Cherokee sisters.

Daddy's side is English with a touch of Irish sprinkled in, hence I believe, all these freckles on my arms. I would love to know a lot more about my ancestry.

Luke

I love trying to find out about my ancestry - just today I finally nabbed by great grand-pappy on the 1911 Irish census; little Noble McCormack, whose father, I discovered through the census was called...Nobel (original lot these McCormacks) I also discovered through his that Noble Senior is from Monaghan (now in the republic of Ireland) and his wife was from Canterbury, Kent. Now certainly I was a bit thrown to discover that I am part English but at least I can take solace in the fact that she was fro fancy-pants Canterbury, I mean Canterbury; quelle sophisticated! Apart from that little English blip I'm mostly of Scottish and Irish descent (much more Scottish than Irish would you Adam-and-Eve it) with some other strands of European thrown in for good measure.

Neat thread! lol Tekkies Rule!

I see so far that I'm the only Hungarian/Czech on here! My mother's family is Hungarian and my dad's is from Czechloslovakia.... That explains why I LOOOOOVE the good yummy farming food that my mom used to cook all the time! Too bad I'm not a full-time farmer... then I could indulge in all that heavy comfort food more often! lol

mmmmm I'm hungry now.....

My Chippewa descent is a chief - Agushwa - my family has a silver snuff box that was given to Agushwa by Buffalo Bill Cody when his traveling wild west show came through Michigan!!!!

And I'd vote for you in a heatbeat, Professor!! :laugh:

And I vote for Genki as Chairperson of Agriculture for her beautiful foliage!! :hug2:

And Pukkie as Foreign Relations Chairperson!! :hug2:

:28:

:wub: That is so sweet Beth, but I am not available.

I don't do politics. :elkgrin:

don't worry pukkie its not bad to try something different : politics .. Its only virtual, no ??

Anyway, can anybody find list of ministry and cabinets ?? I can't find the international one ..

and feel free to fill in whom do you think is the best for that...