pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• kenny
    • Goosifer
    • AZooBaron
    • (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul
    • Tullu0907

If America's nationality is American, China is Chinese, and Canada is Canadian ..

Zoo Loverz

Guest Caddienoah

My ancestry is pure German...both of my parents' families came from the Austrian/German Empire...though today my mom's family would be called German, and my father's family would be Austrian...my mom's family settled in PA and spread to MI, my father's came through Canada to America...and settled in Wyandotte, which is just north of where I live now, Trenton...

Why can't we have Co-Presidents? Two heads are better than one!

I'm not sure who I'd have as Secretary of State/Country of Zoo Tec...there are several qualified woman I can think of...let me see...

I would want Fern and Pukkie as Ambassadors...for sure...Also I would have Zoogrammy as an Ambassador to the Orient...she is so familiar with the culture...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zoo Loverz

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• nana_nytowl

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh but I think Nornironer is also familiar with that too and I don't fancy a politic career. So ZooGrammy can very well be an ambassador too Ket her have the job!

Yes 2 head is better than one .. I've got another plan to propose for .. How about Brandi and Jan be our president together, just like Caddie idea, then when ZooTek Birthday we have an election for president like Obama did .. Then one of the candidate be inaugurated as president an another as vice-president and choose the cabinet herself .. To make it funny, lets start the campaign as early as we can and hear what they vision about ZooTek .. What do you think ?? For now let its go like this .. we decide whom .. but let they done it with a few advisor when already elected. And we should find capital by now ??