Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• MaastrichianFan
    • Luz21

Favorite ZT1 UCI's

genkicoll

genkicoll

I was thinking to myself last night about what my favorite UCI's are, and thought dividing them into categories would be best.

Name 2 or 3 of your favorite:

Animals

Paths

Buildings (working)

Foliage

Scenery (building/statues, etc)

Fences

Themes/Packs

Innovative designs

Here are mine:

The Indian Peafowl is probably my favorite user-created animal, and close behind are the Mystics and Phantasia (unicorn variants) from ZKL. They're so pretty, the guests love them, and they're so fantasy-inspired that I can't help but enjoy them :D

2 of my favorite paths are not by myself. The first is Catfish's freshwater stepping stone path, and the 2nd is Stormy's abalone path (at ZTUF). I enjoy using my barkdust path as scenery in garden areas, just need to block it off so the guests don't try to walk on it :24:

Favorite building- that's tough. There are so many good ones! I'm going to hold off on this one and think about it a bit more.

One of my favorite trees is this one, the Autumn Elm Tree:

I know it came from Tek, but not sure which pack or who made it :(

Personal favorites of ones I've made are the trees in the weeping tree pack, the pomegranate tree and the royal poinciana.

The scenery is another toughie, I'll come back to it later ;)

I'm so happy to have Catfish's vines as fences! Besides those, the waterfall fences - both mine and ZA's are some of my favorites.

I love aqua dragon's (not Tek's AD) European Extravaganza pack from ZA, and from here at Tek, the Life Aquatic pack.

As far as innovative designs, what I mean is designs that are just so different than anything we originally had that it blows you away. #1 on my list would be LA and Catfish's underwater tunnels. They are just SO cool!! Also on my list is Jay and fern's UP elevator (yes, I know it's my design, but I only did the graphics - the concept and execution were all Jay and fern ;))

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• Fern

• zoohio

Top Posters In This Topic

ZooGrammy

Wow, I'll have to put some thought into this. Some of your favorites sound so interesting that I will have to dl them.

This is pretty easy for me, since I don't use that many. I pretty much like the layout of the game as is, but it does lack a little bit in the buildings department;

May favorites are:

Rainforest Cafe: An absolute must in my zoo - A ZTU creation - I believe

Hard Rock Cafe: On a personal level one of my favorite restaurants - ZA creation - I think by Eagle One

Bridges, Tunnels and underwater tunnels - which are all here

Any kind of Christmas Pack

Animals :1st: Arctic Kangaroo :2nd: Bornean Elephant :3rd: Indian Peafowl

Paths :1st: Snowy cobblestone path (I think) :2nd: Catfish's freshwater stepping stone path :3rd: Blue tranquilized path?

foliage :1st: Autumn foliage pack :2nd: pink coloured willow tree :3rd: snowy foliage pack

Buildings :1st: Zootek Lattes :2nd: honeymoon cabins :3rd: rainforest pettingzoo

Scenery :1st: Sundance animal signs /(very succesfully continued by) Toodlepops signs :2nd: Missy's Savannah land statues / Missy's Rainforest statues (how I wish Missy would make me aquatic staues as well) :3rd: The Nativity scene

Fences :1st: Diagonal fences :2nd: Arctic wall/ Arctic window wall :3rd: The black fence Toodlepops recently made

Themes/packs :1st: ALL of Genki Brick themed pack :2nd: Sundance Cretacean Celebration pack :3rd: A pack with only flowers by Brandi wich I do not know the name of.

Innovative designs :1st: The Ropeway :2nd: The Bridge shelters and scenerybridges from Jane :3rd: underwater tunnels

But for every section I'll say many were not named just because I was allowed 3 of each But I love each and every download I use and I couldn't imagine me playing ZooTYcoon without them anymore! :wub: :032: :elkgrin:

toodlepops

Animals

Indian Peafowl

ZTU (I think) Anaconda

Paths

Old Brick (Genki-use it EVERY time I zoo.)

Freshwater Stepping Stone

Buildings

Recycling Center ( a must for no stink *giggle*)

Friendship Inn

Foliage

Brandi's Medicinal Plants (all of 'em)

Dr. Rick's Rainforest Trees

Scenery

Japanese Fountain

Underwater Passage

Wild Wings Aviary components

Fences

Snowy Rock Wall

Invisible Fences

I'm liking these new diagonals by Genki too.

Packs

Genki's Brick Packs (all of 'em)

Felsen Packs (BIG rocks, very well done)

Innovations

Tunnels

Pontoon Bridge (just cause it's fun! LOL)

genkicoll

I KNEW I was missing something from my innovations list! Jane's ropeway! ABSOLUTELY!!

and for me it goes without saying that all of Janes buildings are wonderful, but not saying it would be beside the point! :24:

Guest rlobosco.2012

Paths:

1.) Purple haze path

2.)Phoenix fire path

3.)Bengal print path

Buildings:

1.)Dragon riders cafe

2.) colored bathrooms

Foliage

1.) Genki's evergreen pack 2006

2.)Small foliage pack

3.)Apple tree

Fences:

1.) Diagnol iron bar fence

2.)Dragon walls

3.)Animated waterfall fences

Brandi

Animals:

Sunbear by Ghirin

indian Peafowl

Bennu by GHirin

Paths:

Catfishes FWSS

Genkis Brick Path

LA"s path that was in the pond pack

Buildings

Giraffe Annex

hmm thers too many! The little cabins by Jane

Foliage

Genkis Brick themed planters

my flowers combined that Jane did for me lol

Tropical Foliage by Catfish

hmm..scenery and packs is hard. I like all the Brick and the new atlantia pack by Genki of course,and the water stations

I also like parts of the European Extravaganza pack.I use St.Stepehns a lot in zoos for myself

• 1 year later...
genkicoll

Thought I'd give this topic a good old fashioned *BUMP*! I'd love to see what some of our newer members enjoy, UCI-wise.

Feel free to add screens of your favorite items!