Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • palanix77
    • MarkBL20
    • MaastrichianFan

Favorite ZT1 UCI's

genkicoll

Well I'm going to have to think about this as I am UCI addicted and have a hard time choosing between them.

I do usually have the waterfall fences in my zoos I usually use the second ones in Genki's post #17, although, I use them both it depends on what look I'm trying to get.

I also have to add that I have every one of Genki's paths in my database and also, Brandi's flowers.

QUESTION: With CDL's recycle center do you need to seperate it from the public like with the in-game compost building?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• Fern

• zoohio

Top Posters In This Topic

QUESTION: With CDL's recycle center do you need to seperate it from the public like with the in-game compost building?
No, you don't.

I am glad you like the ZA waterfalls. I am soo glad I was given permission to use the graphics to do them. When they were rocks? you could not do corners which was so annoying. They are my favourite of the two too

How do I do what, pukkie? Add a link to the screenshot in the database and post it here?

All you do is go to the download you're talking about, click on the screenshot, and when it opens, right-click on the image, choose Properties and then copy the http address. Use the img function and past the URL there.

If it's something else, I'm all ears :elkgrin: <-- or antlers :24:

Hmmm Well Genki I don't think you would consider one second becoming a moose and leave them dragons :poke:

And dragons have ears :elkgrin: Thanks for the tutorial as I didn't know that but I ment on how to make such a pretty waterfalls :wub: :wub: